𝟘𝟜. 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤

(I haven't read over this so sorry if there's any mistakes)

Finally, that meeting is over. I'm guessing no one knew of my injuries because they took their sweet time talking.

"Y/N do you want me to walk you to the butterfly mansion?" Muichiro's eyes glistened in the sunlight.

Before my cheeks started to show a red hue I shook my head telling him that I was fine on my own. Spoiler alert, she wasn't

I walked towards the mansion but I could feel my eyes start to flutter. Clenching my stomach I started to limp my way to the estate. I really should've asked for help, the blood loss is starting to get to me, is that a figure in the distance, what pretty long hair...

Within a few seconds, I collapsed on the floor and passed out.

Muchiro's POV

This girl has to stop passing out, she really should've listened to me. I picked her up and went to...um I don't know. I looked down at her and saw her injuries, immediately I rushed towards Kocho-san's estate to get her healed. Why didn't I sense the amount of blood she was losing, I'm so stupid.

A/N: You know I realized my tenses are switching in this story... yea sorry about that, heh um oh well, I can't help it.

"Kocho-san please treat y/n's injuries," Muichiro said in a calm but uneasy manner.

"Tokito-kun...oh my, I'll get right on it." Shinobu smiled, "she must've run into another demon on our last mission." She sighed.

Why is Y/N always so reckless?? I looked at her resting figure on the bed. Kocho-san said she'll wake up in a few minutes, but I wanted it to be now.

I decided to go out to get some tea for her for when she awakens. I kept taking turns wondering where the kitchen was.
What did I come here for again? Some sort of drink?

The thought of Y/N came to his mind, that's right I wanted to get tea...

Well since I can't find it, it's alright. I headed toward the room she was staying but she wasn't there...Was my memory acting up again?

"Kocho-san? Where's Y/N" I asked in a monotone voice. "Oh Tokito-kun I forgot, she woke up when you left," she smiled.

I made an 'ohh' sound and started to look around for her. I heard some noise coming from the main room. I entered, and I saw the same boy from the trial, two girls with a butterfly hairpin, and two other boys who seemed around our age.  

I saw Y/N talking to the one with the boar head. Huh..? Is that a mask?

I listened to their conversation, curious about what they were discussing. 

"So your name is Inosuke then?" Y/N chirped. "Did Kamado mention I'm sorry for my first impression?"

"HEH? KAMABOKO?" the boar man yelled. I saw Y/N mentally face-palm herself. "Sure Inosuke."

I saw the maroon-haired walk toward them. "Oh hey Kamado-san," Y/N spoke.

"Stop with the formalities, we're around the same age, right? Just call me Tanjiro." His smile sure warmed up the room, like the sun. Hm it seems like she's fine now...

I slowly attempted to make an exit, and that's when I heard something or someone actually.

Y/N's POV

"Muichiro!!! stop being a creep and listening in come over here." I laughed. Muichiro then walked over to us and I smacked the back of his head.

"You knew I was there?" he muttered in his low voice. Damn, he really is different around different people.