𝟙𝟙.𝟝 ℙ𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕖

SURPRISEEEE. So I decided to make a filler chapter/idk what this is to post while I'm on vacation, so I don't leave u guys hanging for a week. It's gonna be pretty short though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: So I'm going to ask you guys some questions!! and you better answer or else you aren't getting any screen time in the book~

Author: What do you think of Y/N

Muichiro: She's very pleasant to be around, she smells nice, she's really pretty. Also she knows how my brain works so she's perfect in every way...why am I here again...where's Y/N? Oh yea don't anger her...don't.

Tengen: At first I thought she was older! I was gonna make her my 4th wife. I regret that now. But she's pretty flashy to me!

Rengoku: YES HER COOKING IS GOOD!!! I'M GLAD TO BE WATCHING OVER HER AND HER LITTLE LOVER UP IN THE CLOUDS!!

Mitsuri: Aw she's like a little sister to me~ and she's really pretty, nice, caring~ AWEEE ALSO HER AND MUICHIRO ARE SO CUTEEE~~

Sanemi: She's okay, but I feel like she's hiding something from me...but I can't put my finger on it. She's related to the loner so I don't know how I feel but she's talented. But can you tell her to stop being lovey dovey with Tokito-kun in front of me?! It's annoying.

Shinobu: Ara~ she's so shy around me but when you get her worked up it can be a bit of a hassle to get her to calm down, although she's related to Tomioka-san she actually is cool, has friends, and smiles~

Giyu: ... anyway she's my sister. I love her.

Author: That's all?

Giyu: ...

Gyomei: She smells sweet, like flowers, has a good attitude, and I think she has a lot of potential.

Obanai: I still have to get back at her for many things. Kaburamaru likes her more than me, which annoys me...but she's like my little sister as well, if you kill her off I SWEAR ILL KILL Y-

Author: Okay that's enough for that question~!

Author: If you could swap your breathing style, what would it be?

Muichiro: is that even possible?

Author: Just answer the question.

Muichiro: Sun Breathing

Y/N: LOVE BREATHING!!! I wanna use a sword like Mitsuri-san!! Oh wait Serpent Breathing is pretty cool too. You know what I'll choose (Preferred breath choice).

Gyomei: I will keep my Stone breathing thank you very much.

Sanemi: I don't care.

Giyu: Serpent breathing is cool...

Obanai: EW I RATHER DIE THEN LET HIM USE MY STYLE, HE HAS NO STYLE. Anyway, anything Mitsuri uses I'll use too.

Mitsuri: Stone Breathing!!

Shinobu: If I could I would continue my sister's legacy of Flower Breathing

Rengoku: MY PAL'S SOUND BREATHING!!

Tengen: Flame Breathing!

Author: Next question~ would you want to be dead or alive in the end of the book?

Rengoku: HAHA! FUNNY.

The rest: Alive...?

Author: Alright that's the wrap of the questions~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q&A on Author

Q: How old are you?

A: I won't tell you my age but I am in Highschool! But here, I'm not a freshman haha~

Q: Race/Ethnicity?

A: I'm American, but like in my bio I'm half Korean, half Mexican <3

Q: Why did you write this book?

A: I wanted to read a fanfic but there weren't too many on Muichiro so I was like, why not write one myself?

Q: How do you come up with the scenes?

A: Well as I said before some of these scenes are real just altered to how the story is formatted.

Q: The age timeline? how does it work?

A: Um. I don't know myself, that's my mistake my bad. I don't plan on editing it soon though.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this tiny tiny chapter. I enjoy writing this book and I love all my fans. Anyone who votes, comments, or even is just a viewer I'm so thankful for you~

I love all your comments!! They give me such motivation <333