𝟘𝟠. 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

I'm so grateful for all the attention this book has been getting <333 I appreciate you all!!

I was in my estate getting ready for my little 'date' with Muichiro. Date or Hangout..? Welp

Wow, the only nice thing I have is a silk Kimono...I can't fight in this if we get attacked though, oh well.  I took the lovely kimono off the hanger and put on the many layers or parts the kimono had. 

I put my hair up(or down if it's too short) in a bun and put some flower pins on it. I may be the Ice Pillar, but I sure do love flowers. 

(This is the Outfit in mind) - if you don't like it then you can change it :)

I looked into the mirror and stared into my deep-hued blue eyes, similar to my brother's. I took a few steps back to take a whole look at the outfit in the mirror, and I made a gentle face to myself. "I look like my sister..." I sighed and looked away from the mirror. I didn't remember my sister too much since I was so young, but from the pictures I've seen, I look similar. 

(Manga readers yk, if not giyu has an older sister named Tsutako who's dead).

I grabbed my katana but paused, "Should I take it?" I questioned myself. I love it more than my crow...damn. But fr would we get attacked...? if we do then...I'll just use my fists, problem solved.

I dropped the katana on my bed and I went to the location that Muichiro said to meet him at. On second thought, I should get Muichiro instead cause of his bad memory. 

I walked over to his estate seeing him wandering around, I'm guessing trying to find me. "Muichiro!" I called him over, and as he walked toward me. I saw him in a standard blue Yukata, his hair in a ponytail, and two strands of hair in front.

I covered my mouth and gasped, "Is there something wrong?" he tilted his head to the side. "NOthing, noThing!" My voice cracked a bit and I hid my face in embarrassment. DAMN WHY IS HE LOOKING SO GOOD RN?!

I calmed myself down, "Shall we head to the village?" I asked and he nodded his head. 

I looked at the beautiful scenery as we walked past berry bushes, cherry blossoms, and birds chirping. It was a beautiful day out, very humid though, there may be a storm either later or tomorrow. I feel like I'm forgetting something...

"OMG MUICHIRO! TONIGHT IS RENGOKU-SAN'S FUNERAL," It totally slipped my mind. I think his forgetfulness is rubbing off on me. 

"Mm..I guess it is," he said using his monotone voice. I lightly glared at him due to his response. He's not the slightest bit sad...hm, I can't stay mad at him though.

"Oh look Muichiro, there's a jewelry store, maybe I can get a necklace or something." As I said that, a man who was in front of us took two rings and bolted away.