𝟘𝟡. 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕪, 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

"What do you have to say?" I quietly asked him. He looked into my eyes with his dull expression not saying a word "..."

"Nothing right? well, it seemed like you had something to say back inside," I sort of let my anger get to me, so I took deep breaths to try and be mature about this situation. Don't let him get to you Y/N.

"Don't be childish Y/N," his grip on my arm hardened and I could feel the anger rush through me. "Childish...me?! You're the one who started all this," My tone got harsher with every word that came out.

I could feel the Hashira's presence radiating from the house, they were listening in.

"I was just stating the truth Y/N, we aren't anything special right? Unless I'm mistaken...I don't know why I bothered to keep you here." Word after word, I could feel my heart hurt more. I can't do this anymore...Tears started to pour down my face, I'm...not strong enough to hold it in.

"Did any of those moments mean anything to you? From when we first met to now? When your beautiful eyes meet mine, when you'd stay beside me when I was hurt, even just taking time to talk to me despite being quiet and distant to others. Sure I'm the childish one, maybe I shouldn't have accepted your help when I first met you..."

 I started to laugh, "Wow I must be crazy for laughing and crying at the same time...hahaha..." My breaths got more unsteady and I looked around, not being able to focus on the person in front of me.

My eyes were bloodshot and blurry but I could tell his eyes widened when I told him almost everything. Gasps came from the Hashira eavesdropping, "If you couldn't tell already...I do have feelings for you Mui...I see my whole universe in you."

His grip loosened and I saw him cover his mouth in shock. I used that as a chance to push his arm off me and I ran as fast as I could to anywhere but there. 

Muichiro's POV 

I looked at her running away, while I was still shocked about the last words she told me. The universe...?

I heard angry voices coming from where the Hashira currently were and I curiously looked over. 

"I'MMA OBLITERATE HIM!" I saw the one with strips being held back by one of the white-haired dudes.

"Not if I do first..." Y/N's brother gripped his sword which made me back up a little, just in case he attacked.

"Is Y/N-chan still present?" I looked up at the Stone Pillar.

I heard a soft-spoken voice coming from the person who wasn't too quiet. Pink-haired lady... Kanao? no uh Kanroni? um...

"Tokito-kun, you once told me you had a feeling inside when you talked to dear Y/N-chan, am I right?" I nodded my head, "Every time...is it not normal?"

She shook her head and spoke once more, "Tokito-kun that feeling is love~! Did you forget once again? Remember all the times you were together, think really hard okay? Now go find her." she grabbed both of my shoulders shaking me.

I remembered all the times Y/N and I shared, to when I helped her up when her brother pushed her, running back from a mission in the rain, the hot springs we went to, and her laughter. It all came to me in an instant and that same feeling I had whenever I was with her came even stronger.

Do I...love her? I ran in the direction she went trying to find answers not only for myself but Y/N as well. 

Y/N'S POV 

I saw a nearby pond and I went towards it. I wiped my tears, ready for more tears that were about to come. I can't believe I just did that. I was about to let more tears come out but that's when I saw the reflection of the moon in the pond, along with two koi fish.