𝟙𝟟. 𝕀𝕟 𝕒 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦

My back was to the ground, and I continuously stared at the night sky above me. Ah, what should I do now...

"I gotta try to find Mui, he got blasted somewhere around this area...at least I think."

I sigh while forcing my body to cooperate with me, crawling on the floor, looking like a madman. I might've left a blood trail behind me, but I didn't want to look back; I just had to keep moving.

I heard some noise coming from the side, like some swishing sound. Is that water?

My heart was beating at a faster pace than usual, in hopes that it was Muichiro or at least someone who could treat my wounds.

I looked over to the scene, my vision starting to blur due to blood loss, and I don't know if it was me hallucinating, but I saw a giant water vase. Should I...hide?

I put my back against one of the trees nearby and noticed something off about the water vase I saw earlier. There was someone in it, and by someone, I mean the same long-haired turquoise tips boy that I love. 

What is it going to take for me to stop witnessing such weird battles? Maybe I should help Muichiro...I looked down at my body, examining my current state. Scratches, bruises, and an impalement injury from the stick. I was in no condition to fight, due to my attempt in trying to protect 2 idiots and Nezuko while fighting off Upper Moon 4.

I was hesitant to try and 'rescue' Muichiro, knowing that the best I could do was crawl over there and try to poke at the vase. But if this was because of some Blood Demon Art, it couldn't be that easy.

Y/N get your ass up! I placed my foot on the ground, using all my strength to try and get up, just for me to stumble back on the ground. Maybe I won't be able to save him.

I moved my body closer to the scene. A little boy was stabbing at the water vase, wait no, it wasn't any kid, it was Kotetsu.

It looked like Muichiro was anxiously trying to get him to go away. Kotetsu is trying to help him, how sweet...oh shit wtf is that behind him. I saw a few, no, more like a hundred, weird-looking fish, with metal claws. One of them was inching close to me too.

Maybe I can just...I reached for my somewhat chipped sword, from my belt, and sliced the fish thing in half, using some of the arm strength I had left. Well, they're easy to kill.

My eyes lingered on where Muichiro and Kotetsu were and that mechanical fish was inching a bit TOO close to them. Kotetsu continued to try and stab his way through the water prison, but I knew that it was going to be nearly impossible for him to do it. 

"Muichiro owes me big time after this...so long sword." I looked down at the katana I had in my hand and aimed it at one of the monsters that was about to attack him. 

Breath of Ice, Seventh Form: Ice Skating.

I threw the Katana with the least amount of force that I had, and it stuck in the ground, making the surrounding area flooded with ice. Kotetsu still got a bit scratched up and stabbed but I was relieved it was nothing more. 

I saw Muichiro glance over to where the sword was thrown, aka where I was, and he had a face saying, "Y/N what the fuck are you doing here?!" "Haha...I'm screwed after this."

Kotetsu had the brilliant idea to blow air into the water pot, letting Muichiro have breathing air to do one of his moves. Heh wouldn't have ever thought of that honestly...maybe he should become the Hashira not me, Y/N the blood loss is getting to you, maybe I should stop it...WHAT IF THEY AMPUTATE MY  LEG???