𝕄𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝!!

Let's ignore the fact that I accidentally published this earlier than planned <3

"OKAY plan surprise Muichiro is commenced!" I whisper in our little circle of friends. Well some of us wouldn't consider a lot of people friends...I look over to two particular people in mind.

"Alright so Tanjiro and his friends will distract Muichiro, Mitsuri-san will work on the cake, Obanai-san...my brother...and I will do decorations, Gyomei-san and Shinobu-san will clean up my estate, and Sanemi-san and Tengen-san will cook food. With the help of his wives of course." I happily smile while the others nod their head slowly.

The pairings might not work out well but...they're going to have to deal with it.

I shoo them off to go do their things, while I drag Obanai and my brother to the main room. I really hoped that they wouldn't fight today of all days, or that Obanai doesn't insult my brother. But knowing them it probably would occur once or twice...

"Alright, so I'm going to give you guys ONE JOB, okay?" I turn my back to them grabbing some of the leftover decorations from the last birthday we had.

I gave them some party streamers and pushed them aside to do my bidding. They're totally going to get along...right?

In the background, I could already hear the mean remarks Obanai was using to annoy Giyu. I shook my head in disappointment and hoped that they would get some sort of thing done.

"I swear Obanai I'm going to take Kaburamaru and throw him to who knows where!" I threw a streamer at him, hitting him in the head.

"Oh you wouldn't dare!" he remarked

"YES I WOULD!"

Obanai then threw a streamer at me, and this escalated to us throwing many more at each other. Streamers were unrolled all over the place, covering up the floors.

"Hey...guys we have to finish-"Giyu quietly tried to break the fight, but...

"SHUT UP GIYU!" we both said in sync.

He slowly backed down and sat on the ground. I'm guessing Kaburamaru had enough of this shit because he went to my brother, out of all people, to slither and wrap around.

That sure made Obanai quite mad because he grabbed Giyu by the shoulders and started shaking him.

My first instinct wasn't to go over and stop the fight, but to push him off my brother and tackle him while grabbing Kaburamaru. Well, I can't stop now, its instinct.

"GIVE HIM BACK!"

"HE DOESN'T WANT YOUR NASTY ASS!"

My head perked up at the sound of the door sliding open. I pushed Obanai off and hesitantly looked at the door. Shit where's Tanjiro.

"What's going on here? Y/N...?" I hurriedly went to push Muichiro out the way and shut the door.

My hand was over his mouth to refrain him from speaking and I looked around to see if Tanjiro was anywhere near, doing his job like he was supposed to. Where the fuck is this boy!?

"MUICHRIO! Where's Tanjiro...and his friends?" I tried to sidetrack him from what he witnessed or whatever he saw in there. It wasn't too unusual for me and Obanai to fight.

He seemed confused by my sudden question, like he never saw them.

"How would I know?" His words made me want to internally slap myself. It was my fault for choosing those idiots for the most important job. Thoughts were overtaking my mind right now and it was very overwhelming.