𝟙𝟞. 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖

[2500 words - not proofread]

In a swift move the blade of my katana sliced through the demon's giant pot on its back. This has to be the doing of a blood demon art, but where's the source?

It's whatever, I'm going back to where Y/N is. I spotted the boy with the mask run towards me, and he threw me off balance a little by jumping on my shoulder. What a weird child.

"I'm sorry I called you seaweed head!" Was the phrase that came out of the boy's mouth.

"Seaweed head?" I swear someone else called me that before, was it Y/N? No she's too nice...actually now that I think about it she's kinda on the more loose side...

"I'm sorry I didn't like you!" I glance down at the figure bowing, lowing his head down to the ground.

"I don't have time for this," I said as I started to walk away, but this little boy had other plans I guess. He was yelling some shit about Kanamori, swords, uh something else too.

I saw the figure run up in front of me, rambling about something. One phrase really stuck to me, and a sudden memory came back to me. It was of Oyakata-sama.

"You'll regain your memories without frail. It'll clear away, the mist in your head." I touched my head, wondering why I suddenly got this memory of the Master. My memories? It's all so hazy.

I grabbed the child and started running in the direction where I sensed 2 other presences. One being Kanamori, the other being another fish demon. I really don't want to do this...can't I just leave them in the forest?

I heard continuous whines telling me to slow down and it really made me want to drop him right here, but no, I have to carry this thing on my own free will. I don't HAVE to help him. No, this is the right thing to do because I am the Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito.

Y/N's POV
Nezuko was over there holding off one of them, Genya was being stabbed, Tanjiro was out in the trees with that bird one, and me? I was left to face the one which seemed to be the leader. Having is pole in his left arm, with that angry face on, I wouldn't think otherwise.

I took the short time I had to analyze the situation more. This uppermoon couldn't have come alone, is that what's keeping Muichiro from being here? And what about Mitsuri?

An irritated voice came from the angered one, telling the other to dismember Nezuko already. If that one with Nezuko wasn't a demon, I think he would be a pedo...for sure. Ugh Y/N no time to be joking!

I mentally slapped myself and prepared to land an attack on one of these not bad looking, I mean, disgusting monsters.

Before I started my attack, I heard a gun being loaded and it fired at one of them. While the lightning one was distracted(im not trying to remember names) scolding him about getting his head blasted off, I took to chance to attack him with one of my breathing forms.

"Eyes over here you punk." I successfully cut off both of his arms, not wanting to aim for his head in case another demon was able to form. Im pretty sure these are all of them since Genya disintegrated their head. Another one should have formed by now if there were more.

I looked over to Genya to see if he was in any more trouble than he already is in.

He's vomiting blood...nahh he's got under control, hopefully.

One of them quickly regenerated their head and took out his spear from Genya's abdomen.

Let me try my new form out.