Chapter Eleven

3 years later....

Ginger POV

I pulled up to Club 22 after being in that heavy ass traffic for an hour and a half. I pulled down my blue pencil skirt and adjusted the matching blue bow on my head, praying to God I don't fall in these heels. Oh, and I'm finally sixteen! Uncle Ray gave me a black Chevy Tahoe for my sweet 16!

Aaliyah greeted me at the door. "Ready for your first day, Ms. Ginger?"

I smiled, "Sure, I guess."

I made my way to Uncle Ray's office and began sorting all his files, then I pulled up August's old file.

I know what you're thinking, 'What about August? The accident?' Well, he survived it, As for Janet, she called it quits as soon as he woke up. Sounds cruel, I know. They decided to remain friends, because it was better that way, then August got signed to this record label. I haven't seen him since.

 Aaliyah and Damon are now engaged, and he signed her into this record label that he works on with Jay-Z. It's called Roc-Something. Teyana's doing her own thing, she had a baby! That's right a B-A-B-Y! She's 2 years old now, I assume you already know who the father is, so why tell.

There's so much more to tell, but let me get this filing done!

Aaliyah POV

I've been planning this wedding for the past three months now, and Rihanna has been a great help, to be honest.

She cleared her throat. "We should have an island theme, like, maybe a Barbados vibe."

I tapped my pencil on the desk. "How about a royal blue?"

"Yeah, and speaking of Royal, Chris let me see her." She blushed.

My mouth dropped in joy. "Shut up! How cute is she?!"

"She's so cute!" We giggled in excitement.

"Well I thought y'all was planning a wedding, not having a giggle party without me!" Nicki walked in.

"Nicki, do you want to help us?" I gave her the puppy dog eyes.

She thought about it. "Well, if the bride insists." She sucked her teeth and overlooked the guest lists.

"Ayo!" Janet walked in, smiling.

"Hey Janet! Why you cheesing so hard?" Rihanna smirked.

"Today's a beautiful day! Why wouldn't I be happy?"

We just stared at her.

"Probably got some head." Nicki mumbled.

I popped her hand. "Onika Maraj!"

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Well I've walked in on a good time!" Teyana walked in with her daughter, Amerie.

"My Niece!" Rihanna ran to her and scooped her in her arms.

"Any plans for the wedding?" Teyana took a seat.

"Yea, but we need all the help we can get. Dame is letting me plan this whole wedding, he wants it to be all about me." I smiled.

"Aww!" The girls cooed.

"Well, let's get to planning!" Janet sat down ad started writing.

August POV

Me and Trinidad James was working on my song in the studio in LA. This song is straight heat. I was in the studio, chilling. Trey started calling me.

"What's up, goon?" I answered.

"Bruh, have you seen Ginger in the past three years?" He sounds bothered.

"Why, she ugly?" I joked.

"No fool, she glo'd up!" He yelled.

"So, she's fine?"

"Too fine. If she wasn't sixteen I would-"

"Stop man, that's my little sis." I laughed.

"Well then, you need to some and see her, or I will." He laughed.

"Let me get back to this song, talk to you later kid." I hung up.

And that was chapter 11! Sorry I wasn't on as much, I needed to replace my computer! But tell me how you feel about this chapter in the comments! Peace!