Chapter twenty (completed)

Aaliyah POV

"I still don't get why you're moving to Cali." Teyana taped up the Last of the boxes.

"Because Tey, I'm married now, and he has business in California to attend to." I packed up all the clothes in the car.

"Well, I'm moving with you. I can pack up my pregnant self and Amerie and we'll be out there!" She waddled to her car.

"But what about your babby daddy?" I smirked.

"What about him?" She opened up the door and leaned against it.

"you know you da one." I twerked like Rihanna.

"Haha, I'm not. I made it firmly clear when I got pregnant with Jr."

"Now that I think about it, you know who you would look cute with?"

"Girl, with a child and one on the way, I doubt if I look cute."

"I forgot his name, but he plays basketball, and Damon gave me his number for a meeting, here." I wrote it down and gave it to her.

"Liyah, stop setting me on blind dates." She folded her arms.

"I'm doing you a favor, give him a call, and the rest is history. " I closed the trunk of my car.

"see you tomorrow at the airport?" I hugged her.

"Uhh, duh!" She hugged me back, wiping away tears.

"You can always visit Teyana!" I sniffled.

"Yeah, I guess." She gave a quick smile before getting in her car and Driving off.

Janet POV

It seems like I've been in wedding planning for weeks. I've helped Liyah with hers, and she's helping with mine, since the weather is much nicer in California. you should see the engagement ring. It's a beautiful ruby in the center, with glittery like diamonds surrounding it. It's huge and beautiful, but the wedding will be much simpler.

"Dalvin, have you picked out our song?"

He chuckled, "Of course I did."

"What is it?"

He turned on the stereo system and a familiar song played.

Tony Toni Tone, Me and you .

"That song was playing when I first met you!" I jumped on him with hugs and kisses.

"I didn't know if this was appropriate for a wedding." He held me.

"Dalvin, it's perfect." I passionately kissed his as he walked upstairs, carrying me of course.

Nicki POV

I started to fix my blouse and zip up my skirt from the side. My hair and makeup was a mess. I ran to his bathroom to fix it just enough to make it look decent.

"Don't act like you ain't enjoy it." He said from the living room.

I ran out the door and looked him dead in the eye.

"Me and Trey ain't even dating, but I'm sure he'll be pissed if I come back saying, "We were in the studio" but I stayed over here because I was screwing with you!" I threw a shoe at him.

"Nicki chill, he won't find out."

"But August, paparazzi's everywhere!"

"Nicki, just keep it like, you're my sister."

"I was, but look how it turned out!" I yelled.

"Now, hurry before you're late for G's graduation." He kissed me before I pushed away and ran out the door.

Ginger POV

I walked across that stage like I was Mariah Carey. I am a white robe graduate, means I am an honor society student. After I shook my principal hand and got my diploma, stopped and looked at Liyah, Dame, Nicki, Rihanna, Chris, Trey, uncle ray, everybody. I blew a big kiss to the crowd, and everyone was cheering.

my friend Jamie did the nae nae,

Lucas cried,

Ashanti bedazzled her cap,

and May and June(twins) went up together.

As we turned our tassles and threw them in the air, I remembered I was going to Cali with Liyah tomorrow.

so I cried.

___________

"All aboard flight 312." The pilot opened the door.

"I'm gonna miss you guys!" Everyone hugged each other and cried and laughed.

when everyone left, and we were headed in the terminal.

I saw him.

I saw August.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS😭😭😭 but please don't worry, a sequel will be up shortly! But I don't want to rush into it, I'm already thinking about another fanfic, but I'm just gonna keep surprising you guys and giving lots if cliffhangers. ❤

Until Fine By Me 2,

~Shar❤