Chapter Twelve

School's out! I graduated! I may have updates for Fine by me and my new story Amerie: Why don't we every other day or when ever I feel like posting! Let's get back to the story!

Aaliyah POV

Damon and I went out to lunch so we could plan the food for the wedding.

"So Babygirl, how was your week?"

"Well, with the Red Album going platinum and the girls helping me out with the wedding plans, it's been a pretty productive week."

"Platinum? Baby that's great!"

"Yeah, I found out this morning when I was on my way to work."

He pecked my lips. "I'm so proud of you."

I smiled, "But enough about me, how's business?"

"Jay and I just finished a meeting with a major company, saying they want partial ownership with Roc."

"What does that mean?"

"If we sign with them, we could get millions."

I took a spoonful of soup. "Oh wow."

"And once we get married, it can be ours."

"Like Cookie and Luscious from Empire." I smirked.

"Exactly." He kissed me again.

"But, I have a question for the guest list..."

"Ask away baby." He sipped his water.

"I know you don't like August and all..."

"Okay...."

"But, I knew him for awhile, and I was just wondering if-"

"Look, if goes to our wedding, he's going to be monitored by security. You know how I feel about him.

"I know, just asking baby." I kissed his cheek.

"But enough about that, shouldn't we be planning this wedding?" He smiled.

I was cheesing hard. "Yes, we should."

Trey POV

In the last part, you guys found out I have a thing for Ginger. Problem is, she's only sixteen. We're not that many years apart, and as long as we don't get caught, it's all good.