day 122: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

jupitercl0uds was tired. jupitercl0uds was hungry. jupitercl0uds was hyper. Xe had just come home from a Cavetown concert that had gone on till 10. Renn and Ashe, 2 of their friends, as well as 2 of Renn's friends, had been their too. Renn was a friend from summer school and Ashe was a friend in the year above at school. Needless to say, chaos insued.

'GUYS THE CONCERT WAS BRILLIANT!' they softly screamed, stimming like crazy. 'Right, so obviously it was a Cavetown concert, but I LOVED THE SUPPORTING ACTS TOO! Miloe was the first to perfom and the second was RICKY MONTGOMERY and they said it was their FIRST TIME PERFORMING IN MANCHESTER and then the second Cavetown song was Lemon Boy, which has been going through my head all week, they pLAYED FROG AND THEY PLAYED JULIET AND EVER YONE THROUGH PRIDE FLAGS ON STAGE AND HE DANCED WITH THE PRIDE FLAGS THEN HE SANG THIS IS HOME AND WORE A TRANS FLAG AND THEN HE WENT OFF STAGE AND THEN THEY CAME BACK AND PLAYED BOYS WILL BE BUGS AND DEVIL TOWN AND THEN MY FRIEND ASHE PASSED OUT AND I HAD TO SCREAM 'CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BRING WATER, MY FRIEND HAS PASSED OUT' AND THEY WERE IN A WHEELCHAIR AND-'
'Ash! Calm down! It's midnight!' said Tails.
'Oh yeah and afterwards, I had a hearty meal of Mackle Don's Chicken Selects and Chips and Coca-Cola That Was Somewhat Flat.'
'What's Mackle Don's?' asked Sonic.
'I's just Maccies, luv,' said jupiter, in a thick Essex accent.
'Alright, well, I think you need too go to bed, Ash,' said Tails.
'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.' said Waluigi in agreement.

i remember at one point i started staring at a tbh creature and as someone went past they said 'i applaud the autism creature' like omg i need to go to more places with a million gay autistic trans people