day 126: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

help i have really bad tinnitus this is one of the bad things about being autistic

also major spoiler warning for the MASTERPIECE that is nyan neko sugar girls

'GOD BLESS THE TORIES!' yelled jupiter.
'That caffiene overdose really did effect you,' said Tails.
'GOD BLESS THE TORIES FOR DESTROYING THE ECONOMY!'
'Ah. I see.'
'I'm off school today because of teachers striking. We're meant to do work via google classroom and that, but I was one of the only kids who actually did all of the work in lockdown, so I'm not doing it again. It's just 1 day, it's not like my grades are gonna plummet.'
'Fair enough.'

'You know, I wonder how Raku-chan can even be in this fic sometimes, Bokutachi-san.' said Hitoshi-san. 'Isn't she meant to be dead?'
'Well, Hitoshi-san,' replied Bokutachi-san, 'That's the magic of fanfiction! Of course, if you're implying you want her dead, I may be able to help with that...'
'Oh, no, I don't want Raku-chan dead! I'm with you after all. Nya, rawr~'

Unfortunately, her final days were upon her. Koneko-chan and Raku-chan were playing catch outside with a red ball.
'Catch, Raku-chan!' cried Koneko-chan.
'AH! TEHUWA!' said the red ball.
'The red ball is a kawaii bird!' said Raku-chan. 'Wanna be my tomodach- AAAAAAAAAAAA!'

Unfortunately, the 'kawaii bird' was Red the Angry Bird

Koneko-chan broke down while Waluigi cried a somber 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'

rip raku-chan it seems you are just destined to die

do i tag this as major character death two of my friends say i should but they dont read this