day 138: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

IF YOU'RE AMERICAN/DON'T UNDERSTAND 24 HR TIME: 18:00 is just 6pm

Waluigi arrived home from the Mushroom Kingdom at around 18:00. Orbot was the first to greet him, jupitercl0uds following him.

Orbot greeted him with a friendly, 'Hello, Waluigi! How was your birthday?', Waluigi responding with a thumbs up and a smile. jupiter's greeting was less friendly, to say the least.
'Hi, can I please sit you down and recall everything that happened when you were gone?'

Xe took him into the living room, where Tails was sat, fur unkempt and eyes with bigger bags than usual. He held a PS4 controller and had been playing Fortnite all day. Sat next to him, was a concerned looking Sonic the Hedgehog.

jupiter began with, 'Ok, so, yesterday, I played the Sims 4 for 8 hours straight while Tails played GTA San Andreas for about 2 hours. He then got bored and kept asking if he could play the Sims, and so I said, "Why not just get it on the PS4, or go down to CEX and get the Sims 2 for PS2?" but he didn't want to do that, so he didn't.'
'Isn't Tails a bit young for GTA?' said Waluigi.
'Yeah, that's what Amy said, but honestly, San Andreas is a pretty tame game so long as you know how to avoid the bad parts,' replied Tails.
'So, effectively, in the Sims, because I had 8 hours to play the game, I build a gothic wedding venue, I found out what was wrong with CAS and fixed it, gave Kieran Valentine a boyfriend, had the worst birthday party I've ever witnessed for both Val and Spelldon (his boyfriend), in fact, let me just elaborate about the birthday party. Usually, when an event goes terribly wrong in the Sims, it's because it's hard to control loads of Sims, right? But the thing is, the only Sims at Val's birthday party were Whisp Grant, Valentine himself and Spelldon Cauldronello, so I dunno why it was so awful.'
'Spelldon Cauldronello? Let me guess, he's a witch?' said Sonic, who had been trying to passively get Tails off Fortnite for at least 2 hours.
'Yeah, Monster High aren't exactly subtle about naming their characters. Anyway, Whisp and Gigi grew up at one point, I dunno when, and then I accidentally clicked 'try for a baby' instead of 'sleep', so Val was pregnant for the rest of the day 'cause he was transmasc and yet to have bottom surgery in my save. Then, they married and let me tell you, the wedding was appauling. The caterer wasn't catering; they did their vows in the middle of the street, despite the gothic wedding venue I had spent so much time on, and naturally, nobody was doing what they were meant to, with it being a Sims wedding. At the end of the wedding, Val went into labour and I named their child "Laura" after Draculaura. Once I had finished playing, it was already half ten, so Tails got mad because he couldn't play the Sims. Unrelated, but I could barely sleep and spent most of the night writing and composing an Epic Rap Battle of History between Val and Light Yagami. I've never watched Death Note, so it was mostly Valentine, but honestly, I kinda ate.'

Waluigi stood in stunned silence at the words that had come out of his friend's mouth, but before he could even piece together what had been said, Sonic continued.

'Today has been much better than... whatever- that- was, but that really isn't saying anything. Tails got Fortnite as a joke and then after 1 Victory Royale he was hooked and I've been trying to get him off it all day. I think jupiter was just playing The Sims 4 again, but they only played for about 3 hours to be fair.'
'Oh yeah! Their daughter is now an infant, by the way, and also Gigi Grant is now traumatized after having witnessed a fire and almost burning to death.'
'Not much really happened today, honestly.'

Waluigi took a moment to take everything in, before releasing a stunned 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?'

if you change a few names to real people then this is an accurate account of yesterday and today for me

you dont need to change the sim names tho they're accurate