day 125: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

please help i just wanted caffiene not the entire lore of me realising im not cisgender all over again

It was jupitercl0uds' last day before they went back to school. Xe had mixed up the half terms; the two week holiday was next half term. Luckily, this was the second shortest half term of the year, so there was only about a month before they would be off again. Earlier, jupiter had a cup of coffee from xyr largest mug. It was about the size of one of those giant Sports Direct mugs (for those of you dear readers who have never been near a Sports Direct, that is equivalent of about 2 and a half mugs at once) and they had cherry Pepsi Max.

'OH MY GOD TAILS PLEASE HELP I OVERDOSED ON CAFFIENE I CAN FEEL EVERY EMOTION AND IM GETTING FLASHBACKS TO 2021 WHEN I REALISED I WAS GENDERFLUID AND THEN LATER ON WHEN I REALISED I WAS JUST GONNA GO WITH THE LABEL NON-BINARY,' they screamed, Tails flying as fast as he could towards his friend.
'I don't think there is anything you can do to help me, BUT CAN I TELL YOU MY ENTIRE STORY OF ME REALISING I WAS NON-BINARY? I won't shout.'
Tails nodded.
'Ok, so back in 2020, I was really into My Hero Academia, so my friend asked if I wanted to join an MHA group chat. I said yes, and made some of the best friends I have ever had. I mention this because it was there where I began my first stage of egg-dom. At this point, I had thoughts of "lmao what if I'm non-binary" and despite the fact that I knew at the time this meant I probably would be non-binary, I ignored it and DID NOT PREPARE AT ALL OH MY GOD. Like, how did I not realise that it isn't exactly a very cisgender move to make the main character of your fanfic, who effectively serves as a self-insert, transfem. For reference, that OC was Sakura Rou, you know and love her. Anyway, I remember when 2021 came round, I started feeling that way more and more until the 21st of March.'
'How do you remember that exact date?' asked Tails. 'That was almost 2 years ago.'
'Well, because before telling any of my closest friends or anything, I decided to post a youtube video about it, to my 20 subscribers.'
'I see.'
'The thing is, at that point, I was going to go by Avery, and I was genderfluid. I didn't really like the name Avery to be fair, which is kinda why Jupiter_Clouds is called Avery. Anyway, I was genderfluid for a few months before deciding I would identify as non-binary because I couldn't be bothered with trying to identify my exact gender every morning. Around that time, I was experimenting with other names, like, I was thinking about stealing my OC's name and calling myself Blue, but then it hit me. I was listening to Cookies and Milk by Melanie Martinez when I realised that "Ashes" was a really cool name. So, technically, I am called Ashes, but I tell everyone to call me Ash because that's an actual name.'
'So I could call you Ashes?'
'If you wanted to.'
'Eh... I'll stick with Ash.'
Waluigi gave a wonderful 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' He then considered 'Ashes' as a name and followed with, 'I'll stick to Ash as well.'

my friend said i'll be pissing acid because of all i tend to drink is coffee dr pepper, pepsi max and orange juice, but joke's on her, i'm super hydrated.

no, the joke is on me, i should drink more water. AND SO SHOULD YOU!

also wondering if i should call 999 or not (i wont, if i die then i die, i dont want to bother the doctors and nurses)