day 137: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

April Fool's Day, 2023. Just a year ago, Sonic 2 had released in cinemas; just a year ago, Tails had been added to the fic.

'HAPPY OTHER KIND OF ANNIVERSARY, TAILS!' yelled jupitercl0uds. Tails, already having another anniversary and a canon birthday, didn't really mind nor care for an anniversary chapter.
'Well then, uh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALUI- Waluigi?' Waluigi was in the Mushroom Kingdom, celebrating his birthday with Rosalina and Wario.
'I'm just gonna watch the Monster High film then.'

Meanwhile, in the Mushroom Kingdom, Waluigi was celebrating. As the day drew to a close, Waluigi and Wario let out a syncronised
'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'

so far im liking the g3 film ill give a further update in the letters fic

seeing as you guys cant read the letters fic, here are 2 important snippets for my views on g3 mh (btw i grew up with g1, i was the target demographic, so my views on the show are relevant)

I've finally had the chance to watch g3 Monster High. I quite liked it. You know, our fave is in it, the one and only blorbo from our shows, the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Gay Womanizing Vampire himself, KIERAN VALENTINE*! I haven't actually watched the show yet, so I can't really say if he's got an important role - or any role - in that. I think his boyfriend is in it also? I dunno.

ash: ALSO! Vampires and Witches are sworn enimies, so him and his boyfriend might have some kind of forbidden romance? I don't really know, but god, I hope so.

*he is only in as a background character with no lines tho :(

aaron: I decided to start watching g3 Monster High, and frankly, I'm disappointed by the lack of Kieran Valentine. How could they not have a random guy who only exists in a single film? I mean, to be fair, he is a fan favourite!