day 139: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

i know ive been a while the entire time ive just been thinking 'omg wow what if i made this fic daily again' (ironic, ik)

also pLEASE DONT GIVE SPOILERS FOR THE MARIO MOVIE!!! my little brother got to see it on wednesday when it came out because hes in this young carer group and they take him out for free during holidays but im not in it because i dont want to. i was going to see it on wednesday with him and my dad but then we realised he was already going with young carers and we cant afford to go atm lol

i dont wanna go anyway, i heard bowser and luigi DO NOT have sex, 0/10 :( /hj

It was a lovely spring day, though, possibly thanks to climate change, it was more like the start of the Great British Summer. It was even complete with jupitercl0uds being really flirty and having mental health that changed every 5 seconds, the feeling of the Sun being too hot but the shade being too cold and, of course, picky tea.

'Picky tea?' cried Hitoshi-San. 'Whatever could that be? Nyan! Rawr~'
'Oh my groceries- are we having picky tea?' began Onion, 'I love picky tea!'
'We always called it "picky bits",' said Apple.
'I say "picky tea" usually but when I was younger I struggled to say "picky" so I'd just say "picnic tea",' said jupiter
'I thought "picky" would be easier to say?' said Hitoshi-san. jupiter just shrugged. 'Now, will someone please answer my question and tell me what "picky tea" is?'
'Picky tea, or picky bits, is when for tea, or I suppose you'd call it dinner, you have picnic food.' began Onion. Much to his disappointment, jupiter continued with 'Different households have different classifications of picky tea, for example, my house is mostly vegetable sticks, cocktail sausages and sausage rolls, although there's also usually a random chicken thing. That's probably because we've all got Autism, ADHD or both.'

There was a knock on the door. Orbot opened it to find the brightest purple highlights he had ever seen.
'Oh, hello! Ari, or jup1t3r clouds!!!, wasn't it? Why are you here?' he asked
'Ash said something about picky tea on Whatsapp, and well, I fucking love picky tea. It's a meal that a Jupiter Clouds cannot resist,' replied jup1t3r.

 It's a meal that a Jupiter Clouds cannot resist,' replied jup1t3r

'Oh my god, ARI!' cried jupitercl0uds, rushing towards her. The two hugged. 'I have missed you so much - even if the last time I saw you was just over a week ago. I hate her, but how's Avery?'
'Oh, Ave is fine. She's still Ave, you know, so she's still filled with hate, but she's not a total asshole at the moment. We kinda cancel each other out, you know. She's the Jupiter Clouds that believes in all of her bad thoughts. I'm the one who doesn't fuckin' care. I didn't tell her where I went because I don't want to ruin picky bits for you, but I couldn't help myself. She probably thinks I'm currently trying not to pass out in a Primark or something.'
'Dinner's ready!' yelled Amy from the dining room.

'You know, when you said British people have special food for the summer, I was really excited,' said Amy. 'I wasn't expecting... this.'
'I dunno what you're on about, picky bits are lovely,' said Apple.
Waluigi, after an entire plate of coctail sausages and those weird Iceland cook at home Greggs sausage rolls, let out an approving, 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' to solidify picky tea as one of the greatest meals on or off earth.

we didn't have picky bits tonight we had curry but this made me really wish we did
also why are so many people having it now it's literally april????

the temptation to give this fic a wiki on fandom.com (im going to do it)

(i did it but idk css so i gave up)