day 132: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

wait im so sorry if you've not been able to see my little persona for whatever reason, but it's important for this chapter that you know there are two little tiny wings right above the shoulders of all the Jupiter Clouds.

me and ari have an angel and imp wing, aaron has 2 angel wings and avery has 2 imp wings (you only needed to know mine, but you may as well know for all of them).

Everyone in the Prower household had a job, their own personal chore. Waluigi would do the big shop, jupitercl0uds would unstack the dishwasher, Tails would pay off the mortagage and bills, Scarecrow and Ariel would do the laundry together, everything. Having as many people in the household was generally an issue, however this was one of the benefits. It was Knuckles' job to bring everyone their own laundry, which he would occasionally put away himself. He was on his way to give jupiter xyr laundry, when he found an unusual sight: curled up in a ball on the floor, there sat jupitercl0uds, rocking back and forth, a look of pure terror pasted across their face.

'Woah there jupitercl0uds, are you ok, buddy?' he said.
'I'm fighting demons, Knuckles,' replied jupiter.
'What kind of demons? Wait, are you the demon? I knew that wing was suspicious!'
'I mean, I'm kinda the demon, but not really. The little imp wing is there for a reason, but honestly, I'm fighting angels, to be fair.'
'Before you explain, tell me if you can fly, cause that'd be awesome.'
'Devils don't fly, Knuckles.' Xe began to villanously laugh. 'Yeah, these wings are too small for me to fly. Besides, they aren't attatched to my body.'
'So, what demons/angels are you fighting?'
'My strict moral compass. I am on the brink of pirating the entire Nintendo collection. All of them. From the NES to the Switch. Well, in reality, my edition of Dr Kawashima's Brain Training for the DS doesn't work anymore and I really like the sudokus in that game. I know that pirating from Nintendo is probably a moral, if not morally ambiguous action. That, I can get my head around. But, piracy is also illegal and I don't know what to do.'

Knuckles thought for a second. He looked at jupiter dead in the eyes and knew what to do.
'Now, I don't think pirating 1 game is a bad thing. Hell, pirating a game Nintendo can't even profit from anymore is even less bad. But if you're that desperate to find out, ask a Nintendo character. After all, I used to be their biggest rival.'

'WALUIGI! I NEED YOUR HELP!' cried jupiter, rushing down the stairs. Waluigi was baking.
'Is it morally just for me to pirate Dr Kawashima's Brain Training for the DS if I already own a copy and it just doesn't work? I'm asking you because you're a Nintendo character, and I don't want to have to summon Dr Kwashima. He used to terrify me, cause he's this massive disembodied, low-poly head that kinda just hovers, and he was NOTHING like Dr Lobe from Big Brain Academy.'
Waluigi gave a quick, 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!', meaning 'yes'.

just in case anyone's thinking 'omg but he's meant to be boom knuckles, why isn't he dumb :(' because it works in sonic boom, where he's a main character and it isn't his 1 defining trait, but in this fic, he's a secondary character so i don't want it *becoming* his 1 defining trait.

also screw you, whoever decided to put the clocks back an hour