day 133: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

the entire time i was thinking of how to start this. my personal favourite failed intro was 'orbot and cubot: 2 silly little guys'

As winter began to draw to a close, everyone was spending less time in the house. Some were basking in what little cold weather they had left, wheras others were enjoying the sun finally coming out again. This excluded Orbot and Cubot. Being robots, they didn't care about the weather, and while Clank was also a robot, he was not waterproof like the other 2. This left the two alone in the house.

'Oh, Cubot, I can't remember the last time we were left alone together!' said Orbot, clenching his hands.
'I can. I've never seen a toilet full of so much oil,' replied Cubot.
'Oh, no, not that time. I'm unsure if that time counts. Today will be different. We'll have the time of our lives, Cubot dearest!'
'So... what do we do?'
'I don't know.'

Waluigi came home that day to find Orbot and Cubot prancing about, Renai Circulation playing as they did. He let out a soft 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...?' in confusion and left them alone to be themselves.

im going to do another side fic in april! it'll be the letters between rosalina & waluigi, though i may occasionally pick ash and aaron. for reference, it'll be like the 2 months of waluigi, only for 1 month instead of roughly 2 (im only doing it because i miss writing in that as well) |||| yeah, sorry, most sidefics are ao3 exclusive because they are SO HARD to make into wattpad volumes. you could... yknow... graduate to ao3???? sorry. genuinely. i am biased, but thats because i just really prefer ao3. and tbf, most sidefics are kinda... LIVE IN THE MOMENT type things... even as an ao3 reader, its hard to read them unless theyre still being updated cause you have to go from one fic to another each chapter. sorry.