Chapter 12

When we got back to my house, I kissed Frank on the cheek then ran out of his car and straight into my house, up the stars, and straight to my room. It was so nice to finally run. I stripped down( luckily my parents weren't home yet) then went straight to the shower. When I got in I started washing my leg immediately. Pouring loads of soap on it. After 5 stages of wash, rinse, repeat my leg finally smelled like normal. I heard moving in my room. Then the door to the bathroom opened.

"Who's there?" I asked. It was Frank. He was stripped down and he stepped into the shower.

"You're so horny today!" I said as he put his arms around my waist and was kissing my neck. Then once again, you'll have to guess what happened next.

When we got out of the shower ( my hair got washed by the way, he's really kinky) I dried off and blow dried my hair. We both got dressed and I combed my hair heading for the door.

When we got to the salon we heard a couple girls that were waiting, start squealing, we were holding hands. After, I walked up and told the receptionist that I was there, the 3 girls came up to Frank and I and asked for our autographs.

"You guys are the most amazing people. You saved my life." Said this one girl. 2 of them seemed all over Frank and I. But the other one was shy, she was standing behind them with her head sort of down. Once the girls were about to ask for a photograph I said

"So wait. What are your name"s I asked. Curious about the shy girl. I didn't think she was hot or anything. She just looked so sweet and innocent. Like she was a puppy that you would want to take home and love.

"I'm Jordan" said the shorter girl with black and red hair

"I'm Kenzie" said the girl that was a little shorter than Frank, she was also really loud.

" and I'm Mckenzie. But call me Mckenna if you want" said the shyer girl she was about my height. She looked at me with the sweetest hazel eyes.

"She's got your eyes Gerard!" Frank said pointing to McKenna.

Jordan and Kenzie pulled McKenna next to me and they stared into our eyes, as so did Frank.

"They sure do! And they look alike..." Frank said.

"Hu. I never noticed that" Kenzie said

"So what are you two doing at the salon?" Jordan asked

"I'm dying my hair... Red" I said to them.

"Cool!!!" Kenzie said"McKenna is getting some red high lights."Kenzie said. She already had dirty blonde hair color.( if you don't know that that is a color then go look it up)

"That's sort of a coincidence." I said.

"Gerard!" The stylist called

"Well I would like to say, you guys were awesome at the concert!' McKenna said

"Thanks.... Why don't we keep in touch" I said to McKenna in her ear as I hugged her. When I pulled away she nodded.

"Mckenna!" The stylist called. So we both walked back together. I don't know why I was so interested in her. She just looked really similar to me. We ended up sitting next to each other. She was wearing a three cheers for sweet revenge pull over hoodie, It was like a corset in the back, with blue jeans and black boots. When we were in the dryer next to each other, I handed her my number. That's when Frank and the other girls came and sat with us. The girls all seemed to be really nice. And they were cool. I like Mckenna the most because she didn't swarm us like the other two. I texted Frank while we were sitting there so the others wouldn't know what I was wanting to tell Frank.

Gerard: This is unbelievable how . . similar we look. She kind of . acts like me too. She is even . into drawing like me. She's . super good!

Frank: Really? Umm. I'm just . . wondering... You don't like her. . Do you?

Gerard: Well she would be more like a . little sister. I don't know why . I'm so interested her. It's just . so weird!

Frank looked at me in understanding. I smiled. Then I texted my mom and asked her if she knew of any way I had a long lost sister or cousin or something. She just said that we needed to talk when I got home. I said ok. Then I had to go over and wash the dye out of my hair.

"OMG. You look so sexy!" Said Frank. As I lifted my head up and the hair lady was drying my hair. When I was done, I payed for the appointment. Then I saw the three. I looked at Frank in shock as he did the same. She looked just like me with her hair red. We said good bye and left. I received a text a couple minutes later saying "Hey it's Mckenna from the Salon." Then received a second message right after that saying "I didn't give my friends your number. You seemed to be real secretive so I guessed you wouldn't like that." I replied back saying "thanks. I was just about to ask you to not any way thanks!"

Now time to find out what my mom wanted to talk to me about.