Chapter 22

Hey guys. I just want to add a thanks to my 2 friends for the idea of Shannyn and Jenna. That's there named by the way. Also. For some juicy ideas. So ya. And if you have any ideas about the story or any comments, that would be nice. So would a vote. Or what ever you want. Thanks for reading!! Now back to the story

--------------------------------------------

Still Mckenna's POV

I woke up at about 9 in the morning. I never slept a whole lot any ways. Ray was spooning me. I slowly got up ands checked on everyone. Everyone else was still asleep. I went to the kitchen and started the coffee for both machines. I found a waffle maker So I decided to make waffles for everyone. I kept my noise to as minimum as possible. When I was done with the batter I started hearing like 3 people throwing up in the bathrooms. I went to make sure they were ok. It was Ray, Jenna, and Alicia. I held Jenna's hair back for a while, then went to Alicia, and held her hair. Then went back to start the waffles. After hearing more throwing up, I knew they were up, everyone except Gee and Mikey. Then all the coffee ran out so I made 2 more pots with the 2 coffee machines. After I finished all the waffles ( I had made like 20 there were so many ) Gerard and Mikey had finally came down. I quietly called everyone to the table being the nice person I was. I set the table and got out the syrup and coffee. I asked if any one wanted eggs. They all shook they're head no, I couldn't do any thing but giggle. They only did this to themselves. After I had 2 waffles I went to make sure all the bathrooms were clean, because I can't watch TV. They'll all yell at me.

After about an hour of silence I turned the TV on. I turned it to the cartoon channel. Then the phone rang. Everyone groaned. I took the phone to the guest bedroom. It was my parents checking in. I told them the situation. They agreed to come get me and bring the cars over.

After a while everyone was feeling a little better. Donald and Donna finally got all the cars here. It took a long process of back and forth. But now my parents and everyone else are all watching a movie. I was sitting with Ray and he had his arm around me. I didn't know why and I didn't care. It was nice.

Gerard's POV

When the movie was over it was late in the afternoon. Like 3. So Alicia decided to go home Mikey wanted to hang for a bit. They had sobered up by then. Mckenna and Ray were cuddling on the couch. Frank was in-between my legs. My parents went home seeing as I was too tired at the moment to get the rest of my stuff, and Mckenna wanted to hang out with us for a while. After a while Jenna decided to go and be with her boyfriend. No one knew though who exactly she was dating yet. Oh well. After a while everyone seemed to have so sobered up pretty well.

"He you guys wanna go see this cool place I found?" I stood up thinking of where I had walked the other night. I had gone alone, while Frank was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him seeing as he looked so cute.

"Sure" they all said together.

"Alright. Get your shoes. This place is amazing. It's gorgeous. Your all gunna love it!" I said excitedly. So I lead them all into the back of the woods, hand in Frank's. I can't wait. This place is beautiful.

--------------------------------------------

Hey again! Sorry for the short chapter. I'm having some writers block. And their break up is hitting my pretty hard. It might be a while till the next chapter. BUT NOT TO LONG. I'm going to try as hard as I can to get the next chapter up. I hope you are getting through the break up better than I am. :,( See you soon!