Chapter 21

When we arrived at the Restaurant (Frank called and made reservations earlier). We walked in, we had gotten there before everyone else. My parents were coming, along with Mckenna, Mikey and his girl Alicia, Ray, and Frank's parents might show. I doubt it though. We got our table right away. The table is so big for 9 people. Any way, the waiter came up to us and asked if we wanted anything to drink. We both asked for red wine, then the waiter left. After a while Mikey and Alicia showed up.

"Happy birthday Gee!!" Mikey said walking up and hugging me.

"Thanks bro!"

"We got you something." Alicia said holding a birthday bag

"He can open them when everyone else gets here." Frank said

"Alright Dad!" I said to Frank. They all laughed. That's when Ray showed up.

"Princess Fro Fro!" I said standing up hugging him.

"Happy birthday Gee!" He held out the present and Frankie grabbed it and put with the other one. He smirked at me. We sat down and talked. Waiting for my parents and Mckenna. My sister. It cool to have a sister.

"My parents arn't coming. So. Ya. We're just waiting for yours and Mckenna." Frank said.

"Okie dokey babe" I said leaning over and kissing Frank. Mikey said "EWW"

"What little bro? Don't like it? Are you jealous?" Then I went over and tried to kiss him. Everyone was laughing.

Mckenna's POV

We were running a little late. I was wearing a short red dress with a black cover up to cover my arms. Donna had a light dark navy blue dress on. And Donald was wearing a black suit and shoes with a white button up. We all looked really nice. I was glad that I finally have a new family that treats me well. When we finally got there we were the last to arrive. When the waiter brought us to our table, Gerard stood up and said

"Well now we can eat. Hi guys" he said happily joking and hugging us. I giggled.

"Well here's your..." Frank grabbed the present from my hand and said

"He gets to see them later." Frank said

"Alright Dad" I said giggling.

"That's what I said!" Gerard said. We laughed and Ray stood up and introduced himself. Its Ray Toro!! He looked hot in his suit. It was gray with a white button up.

"Hi I'm Ray." He said slight blushing.

"I know" we giggled "and I don't know if you know, but I'm Mckenzie, Gerard and Mikey's sister, but you can call me Mckenna." I held out my hand but he came in for a hug. I blushed a little shocked, and hugged back. I got to sit next to him.

Gerard's POV

After we ordered dinner, I got spaghetti, my favorite, I finally got to open presents Mikey and Alicia got me a coffee maker.

"Wow guys!! This is awesome!!" Then I went for Ray's present. He had got me an X-Men comic.

"OMG FRO FRO. I LOVE X-MEN." Then I got to my parents present. They had gotten me a Star Wars set. It had all the movies in it.

"Oh wow. Thank Mom and Dad!! This is awesome"

"Now time for Franks. I bet mine is better though." Ray smirked. We all laughed and I looked at Frank then back at everyone.

"Well I already got it." I said with a smile on my face.

"What did he get you?" Mckenna asked. Everyone was looking at us. I looked at Frank, then my hands, then back to everyone else.

"Well... A couple days ago he first got me a TON of art supplies. Then just a little while ago he actually got us well...." I paused. I held Frank's hand and looked at our hands

"Spit it out!" My mom said

"A house." I then looked up at everyone. The all gasped ad congratulated us.

"Ya. And all we have to do now is move my stuff in. He had gotten the furniture and everything." I said again. People awed, then we paied for the bill and all said good bye to my parents. Then we all decided were to go.

"Umm. Guys. My sister is coming..." Ray said looking at his phone.

"You have a sister?" Mckenna asks in shock.

"Umm... Ooohh.... Yaaaa..... That's right. The public doesn't know. Ya. Frank and I are keeping our sister's safe from Paparazzi by not telling them." Ray said

"Wait. Frank has a sister too?" She asked baffled.

"Ya. Oh. And she's coming too" Frank said.

"Awesome. Umm...... What are their names? And how old are they?" She asked eager to meet them.

"Umm. Ray's sister is Shannyn and she is 19. And my sister is Jenna and she's also 19." Frank said to Mckenna. It was like to her that 3 anonymous sisters were found. She looked excited, as we all piled into Ray's 8 seated car. Mckenna had her permit and I'm her legal brother. So it would be fine for her to all drive us back to My and Frank's house. We all agreed to go there so we don't disturb anyone. We all discussed it. So we all drove over to the club. We snuck Mckenna in the back cuz it was 21 and up. She looked older than she was. Then after a couple minutes we snuck Shannyn and Jenna together. Jenna was shorter than Frank by like 5 inches. And Shannyn was about Me and Gerard's height. I was excited to meet them. And they seemed excited to meet me. We all greeted and the siblings caught up for a moment. Then we all ordered drinks. Everyone got a beer except Mckenna who got a coke. After a couple rounds and like maybe three shots we all started dancing. Ray was hanging over my sister but I was to drunk and focusing on dancing with Frank to care. After 2 more shots we all got shit faced.

Mckenna's POV

Everyone was shit faced. It was so funny. Frank and Gerard were tongueing like there was no tomorrow. So were Mikey and Alicia. Ray was in the center somewhere of the dance floor Shannyn and Jenna were dancing with me they were both pretty shit faced themselves.

When it was about like 3 in the morning I gathered them all up and got them in the car.

"Bro. What's your address?" I said laughing asking Gerard. He gave me his address and I put it in the GPS. I was surprised he could remember the address in his state. I drove there. It was a nice house. Everyone was finally passed out when we got to the house. I helped everyone else in till it was just Ray. I was so tired from carrying everyone else in. Ugg. Ok. Here we go. I nudged him.

"Come on Ray. We are at Frank and Gee's." he groaned. "Come on now. You can sleep inside." I said pulling his arm until he finally came out. When we were finally out I locked the car and we went inside, with me mainly carrying him. When we got inside I laid him down on the couch. There are 2 guest rooms, I figured out when I left them all in the drive way and went in to check the house out. I found all the rooms. The house is really nice. Shannyn and Jenna were in 1 guest room, Alicia and Mikey in the other, Gerard and Frank in their's room, and Ray and I were on the couch. I went back to the car, remembering about the extra coffee machine, every one is gunna want coffee, 1 machine won't be enough. I giggled to myself at the thought. I looked around the kitchen and found the coffee grounds and breakfast stuff. Then I went back to the couch and covered my self up with the blanket next to Ray. It was 4 in the morning. Ugg. Then I slowly fell asleep.