Chapter 29

It's been a couple months but we finally got all the plans and preparations ready for the wedding. We thought that because I proposed to Frank that I would be the quote unquote "man" at the wedding. I will be the first to be walked down the isle by my dad, then I will wait for Frank to be walked down the isle by his dad. To make it more fair. And our wedding theme is black white and red roses.the church looked freakishly similar to the one where we shot Helena. But it's not the same. It's slightly bigger.

Then the priest asked me "Gerard. Do you take Frank, to love and to hold, as long as you both shall live?" I was getting goosebumps I was so excited. "I do." "And do you Frank, take Gerard, to love and to hold, as long as you both shall live?" He eagerly said "I do" with the biggest cheesiest smile on his face. "And with the power vested in me by the state of New Jersey, I pronounce you married. You my now kiss the groom!" And I cheekily leaned in and kissed Frank like it was the first time we had ever kissed. It was almost just like our first kiss but much more gentile and romantic. It felt like the perfect moment but we had to break apart. We smiled and ran down the isle to the front and kissed again. I stared at him leaning my forehead on his and we smiled ear to ear. That's when Mikey and Ray came over.

It was the best day of my life. Now Frank and I live together in the same house he got for part of my birthday present. It's been a couple months now and we have came out with the album Danger Days. We already shot the music videos for two of our songs Sing, and Na Na Na. And the little girl in both of them, the one that we fight for, well guess what? We had adopted her. A couple weeks before. And after we adopted her she became a big fan if MCR. And so we asked her if she wanted to be in them and long story short she is that little girl. Haha. Frank and I are thinking of adopting a baby boy soon too. Mckenna and ray are still together. Along with Mikey and Alicia are still together. They have moved in together but Mikey hasn't proposed yet. He is think if he should though. And everything is amazing.

Thank you for reading "My Chemical Romance: Ferard" I know that the ending was very short but I didn't have a whole lot of ideas for the wedding. It means a lot to me if you have read the story form the beginning up to the ending. Thank you so much for reading. Votes are always very much appreciated. And if you are reading my other books ( or not, I suggest you check them out if you would like ) I will also be updating soon. And I will not be starting any other books until I finish those. So once again. Thanks for reading Killjoys.