Chapter 25

Hey guys!!! I decided to make another chapter because i got 425 READS!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! YAY!!! I'm so happy! this is the first story i have ever made that i am actually really proud of!! YAY!! Well ok! lets get back to the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mckenna's POV

It's been a week since the whole pond thing happened. Ray and I have been dating ever since that first kiss back at the pond. Today we are all going out to a karioke bar. Jenna is going to bring her new boyfriend that we are all bugging her to meet. Also, Mikey and Alicia have been fighting a lot lately. Ray, Mikey, Gerard, Frank, Shannyn, Alicia, Jenna, the misterious boyfriend of Jennas, and me are all going. I'm getting ready wile Ray is waiting for me downstairs. I finished blow drying my hair and slipped on my revenge shirt that I met Gee in. With the hood, and is red on the inside and a corset in the back. Then some red jeans almong with these black shoes that have mini skulls on them. I put on some concealer, eyeliner and mascara then headed downstairs. My scars on my arms were starting to clear up.

"You look good!" Ray said as I came up behind him and hugged him.

"Thanks. You do too. Now lets go sing and I'll have soda while you have beer." I said in a manly voice. Ray laughed.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" I said heading out he door

"Be back by midnight. I'm trusting you Ray!" My mom said from the other room.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to her!" Then we left. We had told my parents about us, and apparently they were fine with it. Only because they knew him really well. We were both shocked when they were fine with it. As soon as I closed the door Ray pulled me I'm close to him putting his hands around my waist. I looked up into his big brown eyes, him staring into mine. Then he leaned down and kissed me. We were going the same rhythm. He was such a good kisser. Then after about 5 minutes he pulled away.

"I was into that" I said putting my hand behind his head on his neck grabbing his hair and pulling him in closer. Then I pressed my lips against his once again. Then he pulled away again.

"Damn. Your good. I want more too but we gots to go meet Jenna's boyfriend. And everyone else." He said.

"Fine. Race you to the car!" I said sprinting to the car leaving him on the porch. Then I quickly opened the door and sat down. When he opened the door I was already sitting down, door closed, and buckled.

"What took you so long babe?" I said joking. Once he got in and closed his door he leaned over towards me.

"Well here's the winning prize." He said pulling me in for yet another kiss. This time was longer and more romantic. Then I pulled away.

"Thank you kid sir." I joked. Then he went for a hug. We sat there for a minute just hugging.

"You know Kenna? I really really like you. Your just so amazing and beautiful."he said pulling away and staring into my eyes with his amazing smile.

"I really really like you too Ray. Your amazing, sexy, and not to mention in my favorite band of all time!"

"You really like MCR don't you?"

"Yes. I'm a true Black Parader, and part of the MCRmy. And always will be. (Author's note: the danger days album hasn't been released yet. That's why Killjoy isn't in that sentence)" I finished. He smiled at my fan girlyness.

"Well you know. I got you a present" he said starting the car.

"Ooooooh! What is it?" I asked excitedly

"Well it's just a couple songs from our new Album we are making." He said briefly looking at me then the road. I brought my fists to my mouth and squealed.

"Really!?"

"Ya." He reached down for a disk and put it in. "The first one is called Planetary." He finished. We listened and I sat there so happy trying to hum along to the chorus once I had heard it.

"What do you think?" He said asking once it had ended.

"That was AMAZING!!" Then we listened to another called Na Na Na, The Only Hope for Me is You (which I heard already from Frank and Gee), then finally S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W.

"Those are amazing." I sat there in amazement.

"Really think so?"

"HELL YA! I FUCKING LOVE MCR!"

"I'm glad you think that. Wanna listen to some black parade or revenge?"

"How about this one?" I said stretching out my shirt to Ray.

"Revenge it is then" he turned it on and we sang along at the top of our lungs together until we got to the bar. Then Ray shut off the engine.

"Alrighty then. Time for more singing. You are really good by the way"

"At what?" I asked

"Singing. Not to mention kissing." He said slightly blushing. I was redder though.

"Really. I've always wanted to sing but I'm too scared to ask anyone what they think. And really? I've never kissed anyone until we went to the lake"

"Ya. Your amazing at both!" Then he leaned over to kiss me and we kissed for a minute then got out and walked into the bar to sing and meet the mysterious boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys liking? I might post more if I get some more votes. And thanks by the way for reading all 425 of you. Love you Killjoys, Black Paraders, and the whole MCRmy. See you later.