Chapter 18

I was getting nervous, scared, and excited.

"Anyways, well we finished the results and Mckenna IS related to you!" He said with a big smile on his !face. Everyone gasped, smiled ear to ear and all group hugged Mckenna. I'm so happy!! I have a new sister!!!

"Oh my god guys. This is amazing. I can't believe, well I can believe, actually. No. I can't. I can't believe that I'm related to my... my... my favorite band. Whose songs... Got me through my roughest days. And. And. And." She was crying. We were all so happy. "I'm just so grateful for all of this happening to me!" She was so happy. Everyone in the room was. My mom was crying the most though. When everyone backed of Mckenna, I asked Mckenna if I could talk to her.

"Ok. What's up?" She said. Still very happy.

"Well. I know it's still pretty early for this but, I think you should tell our parents about your foster parents, and you should live with them to finish school." I said looking into her eyes.

"I think your right. But. I'm not going back to my old school. That's my only request. Oh. And that I get to see you guys all the time." She said.

"Well all my stuff is still at Frank's house. And Mikey is living with his girlfriend Alicia. So, I bet you could take his room. You have to talk to them."

"Alright. Lets go then." As we were walking out, Donna went up to Mckenna, she hugged her and I could hear her faintly whisper

"I'm so sorry. I should have never given you up. You are my only daughter. And I should have treated you better." Mckenna hugged her back. When we were getting into cars, Mckenna asked if she could ride with Frank and I back to the house, then Donna and Donald to live with them. Then we will all meet up at my favorite Italian restaurant at 7. We all agreed and I called Ray when we got in the car. The past couple days, he's been dealing with some family things himself. I can't wait for him to meet Mckenna!

-ring

-ring

-ring

"Happy Birthday Gee!" He said as he answered the phone.

"Hello Princess Fro Fro!" I said back. That was my nickname for him.

"Oh my god dude. Well. What are we gunna do tonight?"

"We are gunna go to my fav Italian restaurant at 7, and dude. Guess what?"

"Ok. And ummm. Frank's an alien?"

"Haha. No, but good guess. Haha. Mikey and I.... Well... We have a sister."

"What!? No way dude! Do you know her?"

"Haha. Ya. Shes gunna have dinner with us. Tonight's gunna be fun!"

"Wait. How old is she? And what's her name?"

"Why so interested? LOL. Just kidding dude. Well she is 15 and her name is Mckenzie, she likes to be called Mckenna though."

"Cool dude. I can't wait to meet her. See you soon Gee."

"SEE YA FRO FRO!!" Me, Frank, and Mckenna laughed as we pulled into our drive way.

Frank's POV

I cannot wait to give Gerard his big present in a little bit. I'm so excited.

We then made sure Mckenna was in the car and then Gerard and I watched as they all drove off together.

"Now I finally have you all to my self." I said wrapping my arms around him when we got back inside."

"This has been the best birthday ever! And do you know why it's the best?" He said staring at me all sexy like

"Is it because you gained a sibling?"

"No silly. It is the second reason though. It's because I get to spend every second of it with you."

"Well Pancake. That's very sweet of you. And you get your final present from me today. Do you wanna go see it now? Or wait and see it later?" I had decided that his nickname would be Pancake this morning after he got all excited about the special pancakes I made for him.

"Can we go see it now Frankie?" He said with the cutest puppy dog look on his face

"Alright. Well. Do you want to go do anything before we leave?"

"Umm. Well, will we be back in order to get ready for dinner?"

"Ya. We should have plenty of time"

"Ok. Well I'm good!"

"Alright. Well in gunna go get a blind fold first." I ran and got a black one. Then I kissed Gee for a long while. Then we got in the car and I put it on his eyes.

"You want a coffee first?"

"Oh can we Frankie?!"

"Haha. Ya Pancake." Then we drove off to a drive through Starbucks and then Gee's present!