Chapter 16

Mckenna's POV

As I got to the door. I knew Gerard wouldn't leave till I walked in. Fuck. Here we go. I opened the door and slowly walked in. My Roger and Mily (my foster parents) were sitting on the couch watching the same celebrity gossip show that was on at Frank's house. Oh no. I knew they would be watching it. I quickly ran over. Put the pizza on the table in front of them. I tried to get to my room as fast as I could, until Roger stood up and said.

"Where the fuck were you today?"

"Out"

"Out where?!" He started yelling, more screaming.

"The mall" I said quietly, looking at my feet.

"NO YOU WEREN'T YOU SLUT. YOU WERE WITH THAT FAMILY. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING AT THE HOSPITAL?!"

"Nothing" I said

"YOU WERE TRYING TO FIND A NEW FAMILY WEREN'T YOU. WITH THAT POSER WHO LOOKS LIKE YOU?!" Oh that was it. He called Gerard a poser. No one fucking calls him a poser. And family. He thinks this is a family. Oh fuck no.

"AND I DIDN'T EVEN WANT PIZZA!! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOUR WORTHLESS. GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!" he threw the pizza box at me. The point of the box hit me in the eye. I ran to my room. Luckily he was drunk, like he always is and didn't through it to hard. Although I knew I was getting a bleak eye. That's it. I'm leaving. Ill leave after the go to bed. I started packing my clothes. Then my important CDs. Then my crappy nano that holds most of my music.

It was 12 at night. I know where Frank's house is. Ill go there. I slowly opened my door to make sure they were asleep. They were laying on the floor face down. There were empty wine bottles all around them. I closed the door, locked it, then grabbed all the money that I've been saving up. $200. That should be plenty for a cab to Frank's. I slowly opened the window, climbed onto the roof, then went to the side where there were bushes. They were big. Ok. Ok. You can do this. It just bushes. You have a jacket and jeans on. You won't get to scratched up. I threw my bag down, then jumped into the bushes.