Chapter 19

Gerard's POV

So I'm sitting in Frank's car with blind folds on, we just got coffee. Thank god for the coffee, I was starting to fall asleep.

"Hey... Ummm..... Are we almost there yet?" I asked like a little kid

"Almost"

"How bout now?"

"No"

"Now?"

"No"

"How bout now?"

"If you ask that again I'm going to turn the car around and you get your present tomorrow." Frank said getting annoyed but still excited.

"Alright fine. Can we turn the radio on then?" I asked.

"Sure. Ok." He turned it on and Green Day's song "Brain Stew" was on. We sang along. About what felt like 10 minutes later, Frank stopped the car and turned it off.

"Well. We're here! Don't take the blind fold off yet."

"Alright then. You gonna help me out of the car then?"

"Well I thought you could walk blind?" He said sarcastically. I waited for him to come around, when my door opened.

"Alright. Give me you hand." I did as told, and I stood up. He put his hands on my shoulders to steer me.

"This way Pancake." He said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Ok. Here is the curb." I lifted up my foot up over the curb. There were no voices in the background, so I knew we were somewhere quiet. I held my arms up like a zombie does was walking slow like one too.

"Ok...... Stop. Ready!?" He sounded super freakin excited. He the came up behind me. He placed his hands on the sides of the blind fold.

"Ya. Ready. It's bugging me what it is"

"Haha. I know it is. And keep in mind that I got this for us. Ok?"

"Ok!!! Now can I know what it is!!"

"Alright. 3.... 2...... 1........." Then he lifted the blind fold. My mouth dropped.