The Poem

Enid's POV:

"I have to go back to the dorm to do something. Do you want to come with me?" Wednesday asks, getting up from chair.

"I ordered some food that should be here soon so I'll just stay here." I get up and sit at the end of Yoko's bed.

"Okay, I'll be back."

"Okay!"

When I look back at Yoko, their eyes are digging into me like daggers.

"So what happened Friday night? It was your first night with her in the dorm. Did you guys have make-up sex?" Yoko asks curiously.

Divina pops up, also waiting for an answer. I can't hold back my smile. I look down at my hands. "Maybe."

Yoko squeals. "EEEE! How was is? Was it like really good? Who was top? I bet Wednesday was top. Tell me everything."

"God. I knew you would bon-bard me with questions." I say, tucking my face into my hands out of embarrassment.

"Just say yes or no. Was it good?"

I look up at her, still uncomfortable with answering these questions. "Yes, it was good."

A huge smile appears on their faces. "Aww, our little baby is all grown up." Divina says, wiping away a fake tear.

My face grows to a bright red and I bring my face down on a pillow in front of me. I can't even explain how happy the people in my life makes me. "She's just perfect in every way. Like she's good at everything!" I say, situating myself to lie on my back next to Yoko.

"Except for being happy."

"But she is happy. I mean, sure, she always looks mad or upset, but she is happy a lot actually. You can see it in her eyes."

"Aww. That's actually kind of sweet."

"I know right! I feel like everything is actually going well in my life right now. Well... mostly."

"Mostly? What do you mean?"

"My mom kinda kicked me out."

"What?"

"Yeah, she said I can't come home for summer."

"Why?" Divina asks.

"She found out I like girls."

"How?"

I shrug. "She probably saw my blog or something. I knew that one of my siblings would find it one day I guess I just was hoping it wouldn't happen until after I told her myself."

"Damn. I'm sorry, E. Do you need somewhere to stay? I'm sure my parents would let you crash at my place." Yoko offers.

"No, it's okay, I'm staying at Wednesday's."

"OoOo. Are you two going to have sex every night?"

"No... Maybe? Omg what if we do?"

"You'll have great stamina by the end of the summer, that's for sure."

"I don't know if I could take it every night. I had to take like six Tylenol yesterday."

"SIX? Damn, Wednesday must've been really good."

I scrunch my nose. "That's a weird sentence."

"No, a weird sentence is 'You were a bottom and you're tiny little emo girlfriend was top.'" Divina says, giggling.

I smack my hand over my eyes. "God, that is a weird sentence. Can we please have a normal conversation?"

"I don't think we do 'normal.'"