Smash or Pass? [M]

TW: Smut (I will tell you when)

Enid's POV:

When I finally get back to the dorm, I see Wednesday at her desk, writing. I smile and walk over to her. "Hey, Wens. Sorry I got pulled away earlier. What was is that you wanted to tell me?" I say, heading to my side of the room to set my bag down.

She stopped typing for a second. "Nothing, it's fine." She says, going back to typing.

"Are you sure?" I walk over to her. "It seemed pretty serious."

"It wasn't... it's not..." She sighed, seeming to give in. She opened up her phone and handed it to me. "Joanna texted me. It's nothing bad it's just... just read it."

I scrunched my brows and took the phone. I held the screen closer to my face as I read.

Joanna Hubbard: Hey Wednesday. Sorry for texting you out of the blue I just wanted to say I was sorry. I don't know if texting you will make things worse or not but I hope it doesn't. I know I already apologized before and taken that you didn't answer you didn't accept it, which I totally get. I don't expect you to forgive me but I was wondering if we could talk about it? In person? Please?

I saw that they sent it during lunch and Wednesday still hasn't responded. I looked up at her, she was waiting for a reaction from me.

"Are you going to say yes?" I keep holding her phone, looking at the text.

"I don't think so. I don't think I could talk to them again."

She nods and hands her phone back. "Okay."

"See... it's not that big of a thing."

"Nope, but thanks for telling me." I smile at her. "Wanna watch a show? I saw this one called Shadow and Bone, I think you might like it." I sit down on the couch, changing the subject.

"Sure." She gets up and sits next to me, letting me cuddle against her. She wraps her arm around me and I play with her fingers, tracing every crease. Her hands are so soft, you would think she would have scars or nicks from all that she does but she doesn't, they are so pristine.

After a while I start lightly dragging my finger up and down her arms. I feel the faint ridges of the scars from earlier this year. I look at them for a little while. "Do you ever think about cutting yourself anymore?" I ask gently.

She looks down from the screen and pauses. "Why do you ask?"

"I just want to know."

She sighs and little and looks between my eyes. "Sometimes... but being with you makes it better." She glances down at my lips, now making a triangle pattern.

I smile up at her. "So I should just stay with you all the time?"

Her lips twitch with a smile. "I'd be just fine if you never left."

I scrunch my nose. AHHH, she's so cute. "I love you." I say, kissing her.

"You are tolerable."

I smack her on the shoulder and laugh.

"Okay, okay, I love you too." She smiles, almost showing her teeth.

I smile and lean back on her shoulder. My phone buzzes and I grab it. "Yoko wants to come over, is that okay?"

Wednesday nods and I text them back.

Wednesday's POV:

A few minutes later, Yoko knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Enid yells. Yoko comes in and walks towards the couch.

"Hey, loves." I practically flinch at the nickname.