Doomsday Beasts

"The Void Archives is with you?" My hands are crossed after saying that genuine question..

"Mhm, he has a human form, almost similar to Otto. But I am assure you that he is no harm. He's exploring somewhere on this universe, but we have his contacts and his connection despite millions miles away from us." Welt said as he adjusts his glasses (meme matter)

"Let's just hope he's not going to be another Otto, he's always onto his head and sometimes, he hinder my progress and yours at the same time in the past." I chuckles a bit, remembering the past.

He only smile a bit.. "Mhm. Let's hope."

At the Master Control Zone, and error of danger came up light, and it ain't pretty at all. Then, the hologram change into live view of what happened that cause of the emergency-- It's a fucking dragon, piercing the whole force shield of the Space Station with ease, this causes mass panic.

"Take the Express and leave. I'll Stay." Asta grits her teeth, looking at the hologram..

"Let's go." Without any hesitation, Himeko grab Stelle's hand and lead to the supply zone along with Dan Heng, March and I.

When we arrive at the Supply Zone, communications with Asta is slowly went dark...

"The Supply Zone Shield won't hold much longer. You need to hurry...! I'll be here, you've got to fend them off..  Hurry..!"

"Urgh..- We lost communications." Himeko look at the communications with a disgrunt face..

"Are you thinking going back, let me remind you: That's the Doomsday Beasts, A Legion's Planet Destroyer." Dan Heng said.

"This space station is Herta's creation. As long as a Lord Ravager won't intervene, there's should be no problem."

"B-But We can't just run like this, right?"

"The Doomsday Beasts can rip off the defense shield like tearing paper -- And Herta is not here. The Station's defense is too weak to stand against The Antimatter Legion." Dan Heng said with a fact and continues.. "Either way, The Legion got a blessing of an Aeon of Destruction, Nanook. They came prepared and everyone here is not."