A Warrior, A Child, A Wisdom

'Cold doesn't distract me at all.' - Kevin 2018 - 2022

"Here we are, Jarilo-VI." March 7th Said, looking at their surroundings.

"I guess this is where we part ways." I said, looking at Stelle, March and Dan Heng. "Please, do continue your mission while I do my own mission given by Welt."

"Alright then, I'll see you soon!" March said, giving a smile and a peace sign. I only smile and nodded.

"Until then, try not to cause unwanted attention."

"Hey!" I only give a small laugh and part our ways...

...

...

...

In a mist, a huge storm course through. Then, a figure slowly walking through the Storm like a chad, and it is non-other than Gaz(Y/N or Kevin) himself. Finding the source of distorted signal is not a common cause, rather a very rare occasion, especially when the planet itself is affected with Stellaron.

Y/N does not care though. Since his body is literally a fucking absolute zero, just like his dead wife. And yet, he moved on and created a new chapter in life. Not only him but Welt included. Horus of journey later, he found a medium-scale Fragmentum Monsters.

Y/N smirks, and take his One-handed sword.. and yes, with the help of Welt Yang once again...

A majestic Sword indeed, made from the best. With the sword on his right hand, he single-handedly defeated The Fragmentum creatures with ease. Except the big monster... Yes, the big creature with Ice Powers. It is difficult to defeat that thing but worth a challenge.

The monster only send a multiple Ice Shards at a fact pace, only for Y/N to parried it and explodes him towards the monster to make a hard strike. The hit came as good as the monster screeches in pain and disintegrate into nothingness...

"Bites to dust."

He mutters..