Bonding(short)

"So... This is The Belobog History and Culture Museum huh... " Nahida said, looking at their infrastructure, clearly in awe..

"Impressive, despite how big it is, I'm impressed."

It is a big museum, the fact it gives an impression to Y/N himself, not even Nahida who is in awe.. Stating by their face, they're curious what's inside the museum to see and learn their history. It is their first time in every universe after all, it couldn't hurt to know their knowledge of technology made by Belobog people.

They went inside, the atmosphere inside is different compare to the outside of The Overworld. It is more comfortable and warm.

"It's.. warm." She said, feeling of warmth.. rare, isn't it?

...

"It's cold." Y/N said. Yes, of course, you MANTIS fuck-

"I'm not surprised, you're more of a walking ice cube."

"Tell me about it."

Then, they both went to the receptionist, seeing a young girl there, she smiles and greets them both.

"Welcome to the Belobog History and Culture Museum. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"We're new here, can we know what does the museum do?" Y/N asked, curious.

"I'm glad you asked! Belobog History and Culture Museum is the largest comprehensive museum in Belobog under the Ministry of Culture in Qlipoth, covering a wide range of history, culture and art!" Eris explained, but she gives a slight frown.. "But unfortunately, Many of the old relics and history were missing for a long time, we've tried our best to recover it but we manage to cover some. I hope you understand our situation..."

"I.. I see.." Y/N closed his eyes, gives a soft sigh and opens his eyes again.. "No need to worry about it, we both came here not only to see the old relics, rather to feel the atmosphere is all."

"I.. I see..." She smiled.. "Thank you for coming, I hope you happy being here, this museum is one of our pride in Belobog after all, feel free to explore!" She said, and Y/N and Nahida went inside.

.

.

.

.

.

Truth be told, the vibes in the museum felt different compare to other museum Y/N felt in the past. Hell, Nahida went in awe for the first time in 500 years in her sanctuary due ..'reason can't be specified' but she really went in awe like a child she is.

"You like it here, Nahida?"

...

"It feels different, and I like it.. Warm.." She said, sitting on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N smiles, even though he 'tried' to smile but hey, at least you tried, lol. 

"Glad you like it, Nahida. After what you told me, I guess it is your first time. Have fun."

.

.

.

After that, they both leave the museum, but in a more another interruption.. a black smoke at the distance...

".. Looks like Trouble comes, we better hurry, Y/N."

"Right."

And thus, they rushed to the scene...