Rivet Town

(Y/N x Jingliu guys? u^u)

Footsteps were heard, and it was Y/N, with not giddy happy face. But a face of disappointment, looking at Stelle with his raised eyebrows...

"I see.. so it was a false alarm?" Y/N said, with a sigh with a relief. "Even said, you still a 'wanted' by the eyes of The Silvermane Guards due to ordered by The Supreme Guardian, it's better be careful than sorry. Thank you for your explanation, Madam Bronya."

"Oh- No problem at all. I just wanted to do the right thing is all." Bronya said, with a smile of gratitude.

"Then you did the right thing, The Supreme Guardian must be out of her mind by sealing The Underworld more than 10 years with no specification reason, and it must be investigate further soon. But for now, we must help The Underworld." Y/N said, giving a nod from Two Women including Nahida on his shoulder.

Then, we heard a conversation nearby, from two more women Y/N don't recognize, as always.

"... How much longer can you last with the current supplies?"

...

".. Is that Seele..? ... Stelle, Y/N and... Nahida, right? let's go take a look." Bronya said, walking towards the source of the conversation as we followed behind, Nahida just stays on my shoulder humming..

.

.

.

.

"I know, I'll go to Rivet Town and bring them back for you." The girl with purple appearance said, with determined tone..

"It's too dangerous for you to go alone, get Oleg to send someone with you." Said the woman with medic appearance, who sounded worried and the current situation at The Rivet Town.

"The rest of Wildfire has barely gotten any sleep the last few days. They should rest, they would only hold their eyelid open and slowing me down."

"Besides, didn't you say some of the miners are injured? Lives are on the line.."

"Is there any trouble?" Stelle said, as we both arrive on time.

"Huh? Are you suppose to be sleeping? What are you doing out here? ... Up to no good perhaps?" She said.. and then look at Y/N... "And you are...?"

".... Y/N. Friend of Stelle, March and Dan Heng. This child on my shoulder is Nahida, I'm her guardian."

"What he said.. Also, we're just having a walk. Neither of us could sleep, you can rescind your baseless accusations." Bronya said.