Aftermom

There will be a Main Side Quest (For Y/N when arriving at Belobog)

'A Warrior, A Child, A Wisdom'

take a guess :>

"You better not die on me!" He said, while brining you in the Parlor Car using Star of Eden to make him float.

..

..

..

"Imagine how a 50,000 years old warrior died like this, this proves I am still better than you."
- Probably Welt Yang.

A sound of grunting could be heard. He opened his eyes slowly....

'Huh... this room... it's my room...'

He looks at his surroundings, then met his eyes with the man behind the scenes...

"Welt.."

"I'm glad you awake. How you feeling?"

"Pain." Indeed, Y/N never felt pain ever since The Previous Era... This could be the first time in 50,000 years.

"Good. Either way, losing an arm is a heavy loss, especially you can't wield Judgement of Shamash properly."

"I don't care about that, I will wield it with ease."

"Not surprising. But it's unfortunate that your greatsword shatters." Welt said, with a frustrated sigh.

"Well, it was a perfect greatsword also. But this time, I think I have to wield a normal one handed sword." He said, rubbing his left side that he used to have a left arm.

"Did... the space station-"

"Still up and running, it's thanks to you. Even though you lost a left arm, Your cold body temperature didn't vanish, and it manage to cripple both The Doomsday beast's hands and core, making it temporary vulnerable." He said, gives him a small chuckle.

"Hey, I'm always useful in different terms.... I usually think this cold body temperature is just a curse when I'm a MANTIS... but sometimes it's useful.. and sometimes useless.."