(Not a Chapter) Y/N[Kevin] Explanation of his world

Astral Express Train... Ah yes. A train, where The Nameless resides, who follows the path of 'The Trailblaze' Akivili.

But the inside of the train? Basically, everyone.

From Herta's Space Station, Stellaron Hunters, Belobog and Xianzhou Luofu.

You guys are wondering, how in the actual fuck did The Stellaron Hunters managed to get into the Train in the first place? Thanks to Y/N, disguising is at its peak and finest. Despite the IPC is oblivious too much.

But, the main thing is, as long as they don't put a fight on the Train, then it's good unless they want to feel the wrath of The Conductor, Pom-Pom.

The main important part is;

Jingliu, Jing Yuan, Blade, Dan Heng and Baiheng. Reunited, at last.

One becomes a General.

One becomes stricken of Mara.

One becomes slave of Destiny.

One becomes redemption.

One becomes 'unknown'

At the very least, they made up. And agreed not to fight, kill or hunt each other. But their relation will never be the same as before.

Serval, Gepard and Lynx.

The Landau's Trio, who is in awe looking at the Train's window, the siblings never experienced it before yet here they are.

Bronya, Pela and Seele

The Undergrounders and one Overworlder, whom never experienced what its look from afar. Seele, who looks oblivious to see the fact her home is round.

Nahida? Well she's chillin.

.

.

As such...

"Uhh... Where's Mr. Yang and Y/N?" March said, as everyone went silent... looking at their surroundings..

"Hm... Mr. Yang and Y/N should we here early before everyone else.." Dan Heng said, putting his hand on his chin as he closed his eyes and sighs.. "Something must've-" Then he was interrupted by our loveable Pom-Pom, who was carried by Himeko.

"Mr. Yang and Y/N told me that both of them are busy with their own doings." He said, but on his hands.. there's a recorder...

"... Pom-Pom, is that Y/N's recorder?" Stelle said, gaining everyone attention..