A Warrior, A Child, A Wisdom Pt.2

"I... I see.. so you're in another universe as well... But the main question is... How?"

"In my world, there's one silver-like tree, namely called The Irminsul. It contains every information and memories of all everyone in my world, and my conscience is directly to Irminsul. Everything like memories, war, ceremonial will be recorded into Irminsul and can be altered also.." Said the little girl.. or Nahida.

"...."

'It's almost similar to Imaginary Tree..'

"But.. what I did not know that Irminsul Tree was altered when I observe the memories, for the moment there, it shook my world to the core, and 'I' declare missing.." She said, with a worried expression and a hint of tear abit.. "I.. I don't know what to do-- I'm just an inexperience god who knows little about this world.."

The fact she is only 500 years old and was isolated by her own people already giving her small fear; uselessness and hopelessness..

Y/N can't bear-- but he can't make any psychical contacts due to him is an absolute zero temperature.. But he can speak to reassure her..

"Nahida... I too are not from this world.. I came from another universe, to venture to the unknown lands... I have a friend of mine that can help you to return back to your world.."

"R-Really..?" She said, widen her eyes while she sniffing. fucking hell she is crying--

"But I cannot guarantee if it's work or not, let's just hope okay?"

"..Right!" She seems sadden but happy to hear that there's someone who is in situation same as her.. 

For the first time in Y/N's life, he smiled. Not a fake smile, but a real smile. He open his comms and explain the situation and the little girl's explanation. But what he didn't expect that Nahida hug him when he's off guard, which startled him and shock. He was about to push her away to prevent her affecting by his uncontrollable MANTIS power...

but what shocks him that Nahida didn't affect by his MANTIS power..

(Congratulations, Y/N is considered to have a child support.)

He sigh in relief, knowing that she is safe around him...

"Nahida, you can't stay here for long though, would you like to join me into Astral Express?"

"Astral Express? What is that?"

...

...

...

"I think it's better to see with your own eyes, I.. don't know how to explain at first."

"Ouu~ Okay."