Preservation

The white haired man rushes to the scene, not caring about restricted zone. Then, I see the distance towards the gate, seeing a familiar figures, he widen his eyes slightly, recognizing the woman, Serval and a man beside her alongside with some of the Silvermane Guards.

'Serval's in trouble, better help them all.'

"Serval!" Catching attention the Silvermane guards, including Serval and her brother(?), who is appears to be related. He then dash forward and take his sword(only god knows how many he creates), swiftly strikes in one swoop. Grabbing The Imaginary Weaver's head and smash on the wall, crushing it as it dissipated. The rest, Y/N flare them up with his flame, absolute erase them off the existence in the face of Jarilo-VI.

The Silvermane guards look stunned and surprised, seeing one man who finishes off the second wave with ease..

"Y/N. I'm glad you're here, where were you?" Serval said, with her tone in a more tired after the fight.

"Sorry, I was distracted." Y/N said, though Nahida uses her power to invisible herslelf, makes no matter. "Where's the others?"

"Your group is at the top, if you run you can go meet up." She stated, as for her brother.. 

"Thank you for helping us. I am Gepard Landau, Captain of Silvermane Guards. You already know my sister it appears.."

"Pleasure is mine. My name is Y/-"

Y/N take a deep breath, and let it out.

"No, I'm Kevin. Kevin Kaslana, that's my real name." He said, giving an 'ooo' from Serval herself and nods. "Best be on my way and helping my friends." 

"Goodluck, Gepard and I will stay behind in case any Fragmentum attacks." She said, and he nodded as he rushes towards the deep territory. But Y/N--- no, Kevin stopped a bit and look behind him..

"We may met at a short time, but let's hope we can meet as friends after this.. and maybe with the rest of my troublesome group." Serval lets out a small laugh of that statement.

"Sure, now go!"

Kevin run as fast as he could, he could barely see of his surroundings, no matter what he is-- no, he need to be with the group, his journey just begun and yet want to let them die? Not on his watch that's for sure, and he will make sure not to repeat the same mistake he did in the past.

He could see some Fragmentum Monster but he sees nothing but a weak monster. With no worth, he senseless swipe them off of the existences and proceed to run to the location.

'Hold on.. Kevin..'