Jarilo-VI

(Y/N(or Gaz) is Kevin Kaslana, he is merely using a fake name temporarily. Who do you think his love interests suits him that understand him well?)

(Gaz and Stelle are Brother/Sister relationship ;p)

'So, when are we going to reveal ourselves? We do know this secret won't hide forever.' I said, with a solemn expression towards Welt..

'I'm aware, we will reveal ourselves when the time is right. Not now, it's not the right time.' He replied as he crossed both of his hands on his chest.

'let's hope so..'

------------------------------------------------------

The Astral Express has arrived to their destination.. and it seems something has happened.

March trying to fight against gravity when the Train began to move, even though she fails too many times. But it's entertaining to watch her fail like I used to fail many times to have a date with MEI..

But now we arrive to a certain planet.. It changes everything because of Stellaron...

"After all those millennia... Is this what Jarilo-VI has become..?" Himeko said.. with a speechless expression looking at the train window..."

"...Huh? So, that snowy planet is our destination this time?" March said, clearly in confusion..

"Yes... Looks like this trailblazing expedition won't be easy." Himeko said, with a worried expression.

"Well, that's worrisome." Gaz(Y/N) said, as he put his right hand on his hips, looking at the window... Then (Wild) Pom-Pom appears..

"Spatial readout anomaly! Star rail stability is down to 12%!" Pom-Pom said as he continues... "Schedule alteration: Seven-day stopover time extended indefinitely!"

"Anomaly..?" Stelle said, confused got into her head...

"The complex locality of this world has been... affected somehow. The star rail has been blocked off by something." She explained... "Take an ordinary train as an example: It's like the tracks up ahead have suddenly snapped, and the way forward leads straight into collapsing abyss.... The only sensible thing to do would be to brake hard, right?"

"Even if we try to force our way ahead..."

"A huge consequences will pay in exchange." Gaz said.. a huge risks that we cannot take upon or worse, we'll end up die trying.

"This again... Don't tell me, it's gotta be..." 

"The results of the preliminary analysis are here -- the anomaly stems from a Stellaron, as always." Welt said, as he walking towards the scene..