(Not a chapter) Judgement of Shamash

...

His backstory.. truly..

tragic indeed.

No one can comprehend their reaction of his backstory. Not even the IPC.

Topaz, whom she arrived recently, shut her mouth and frown.. his story is horrific than hers.. and maybe she can't handle what he can handle. Guinaifen, even for her.. closed her eyes, not even Xueyi, Hanya, Dr. Ratio, Huo Huo or even Argenti nor Ruan Mei.

Acheron? She did not expect it either and she did take it very seriously.

... is that why he avoided to tell his backstory? Now everyone knows.

"Kevin.." Stelle frown, she cannot expressed how burden you carried for all those years.. Even so, Dan Heng comforted her, with a pat on her head.

"The Kevin we knew is strong, this is only the past. He cannot change the past anymore but he did say that he moved on, and find a new purpose in life. I guess that's the reason he join Astral Express before us." Dan Heng said, much to their sadden expression, March 7th nodded in agreement

Then the video played something.. Leaving people in the reaction room in confusion, decided to watch more..

The Serpent has Returned.

"... The Serpent..?"

Many people in the room murmurs, seemly intrigue the name behind the means...

Then the video shows in a lab, reveals 2 men. One of them is likely a scientist while one of them is a patient, as his body covered by bandage..

"So, how long does my body keeps up?" Said the man with a long white hair..

Siegfried Kaslana, A Knight of Schicksal.

This lead many surprises faces, this man is related to Kevin? or is it a long distant relative?

Even have to say, he is quite handsome. Those thought filled the minds of the women, mainly Himeko and Tingyun.

"ICHOR infection is still under critical threshold. There's no need to worry, Mr. Kaslana." Said the man with a Raven hair.

Raiden Ryoma, Anti Entropy of North America.

"I'll tell you the obvious, the ICHOR suppressants that I was taking aren't working anymore. The mess that I got into during the 2nd Honkai War seems to be getting worse." Siegfried said as he look at his right arm, purple stripes on it reveals to be the infection..