Chapter 1: Introductions

Warning:

This contains Poison Ivy as a futa.

And yes. This is a smut.

Introduction:

It's raining in Gotham City and Harley is walking through the slums of Gotham after messing up another heist with Joker. Angry towards Harley's negligence, Joker throws Harley out of his base, forcing her to find shelter else. On the other hand, Catwoman, Selina Kyle, has just recently broken up with her boyfriend and has currently no place to stay.

Both women decide to head toward the one person they can always rely on, Poison Ivy. With their slutty heels clicking against the floor and the rain drenching their leather suits, they make a quick rush toward Ivy's apartment. Arriving at the apartment, the two women greet each other and explain their situations.

"Broke up with Bruce?" Harley asked.

"Yep... Clowns kicked you out?" Catwoman replied.

"Yeah," Harley responded.

The two women have already been in this situation before, making their responses repetitive and tiresome.

In the meantime, Ivy had just concocted a new sex serum. Although she knew it would work, she wasn't sure about the side effects and desperately needed test subjects. Her luck would suddenly come as she hears her doorbell ring.

Opening the door, she's greeted by none other than Harley and Selina. Ivy invites her two guests in as they make themselves comfortable. With the front door closed behind her back, the sound of the shut door gives Ivy as she stares at the two women removing their wet clothes in front of her.

With their ass cheeks facing towards the green-skinned woman, many erotic thoughts enter Ivy's mind. She has now found her test subjects. Using their desperate situation as an advantage, she walks into her living room to grab two beakers filled to the brim with her sex fluid and begins her bargain.

"I can't keep having you guys over like this. I know that Selina broke up with Bruce and Joker kicked Harley out. I'll let you stay this one time in exchange..." Ivy states.

Ivy is interrupted by Catwoman.

"In exchange for what?" Catwoman interjected.

"In exchange that you test my new serum." Ivy continued.

"What does it do?" Harley questioned with curiosity.

Ivy was hesitant to tell her two friends the truth. Worried that they might reject her offer, Ivy lies about her product.

"It's a skin serum. Supposedly it makes your skin feel smoother." Ivy responded.

Both women stared at each other hesitant.

"I'm not sure. Have you tested this on anyone else?" Catwoman asked.

Noticing this hesitation, Ivy continues to bargain. This time, she plays with their desperation.

"I mean if it's too hard for you two to help me out I guess you can find somewhere else to sleep," Ivy stated.

Realizing Harley and Catwoman are in no position to argue, both women snatch the beakers within their respective sides. Downing the entire beaker, they both gasp for air as the taste of the serum was almost unbearable.

"What now?" Catwoman and Harley asked.

"See you in an hour!" Ivy stated.

Wiping their own mouths Selina and Harley grab their bags and walk into their separate guest rooms to change into their spare clothes. Little do they know, they won't be wearing those clothes for very long.

With their backs turned towards Ivy, Ivy heads into her living. Sitting down on the edge of her bed, she unzips her leather pants. Peaking inside her panties she sees her penis and undergarments completely drizzled with her semen. She had cummed in front of her friends. Luckily, it didn't seem her guests had noticed.