Chapter 4: Getting Caught

Several hours had passed since they had taken the elixir and both women continued masturbating. Wanting to check on her test subjects, Ivy leaves her room and opened the doors of Selina's and Harley's. Although exposed, Selina and Harley continue to pleasure themselves, not noticing they have been caught in the act. Rubbing their pussies with their fingers and belongings, Selina and Harley unintentionally managed to time their climaxes at the same time.

"I'm cumming!" Both women yelled.

With both women shooting water from their privates, Ivy captures their ahegao expressions. She smiles, seeing her product had worked. For years her friends had taken advantage of her kindness. It was now her golden opportunity to do the same as she stares at their rolled-up eyes, their tongues sticking out of their mouths, and their pussies spraying their lustful bodies. With their legs spread open, they expose their indecent looks toward their host.

Recovering from their momentary orgasm, both guests' eyes widen as they realize Ivy was there to witness their climax. Ivy can only see them as the voluptuous whores they are. With her arms crossed, Ivy laughs at the two women. She stands tall and poised while Harley and Selina feel weak and horny. Embarrassed of being taunted by their host, Selina and Harley stand up from their bed as they try to make up a decent excuse.

"It's not what it looks like!" Harley and Selina exclaimed.

Ivy ignores the sudden plea, grabbing their hands, and walking the embarrassed women towards her living room couch. Sitting there, Harley and Selina stare up at Ivy as she begins undressing. As she drops her pants and shirt onto the wooden floor, Selina and Harley are in awe as they are finally presented with a massive cock. The shadow of the penis hovers over them, hiding their faces from the ceiling light.

A gigantic penis had jumped out from her legs and pointed itself toward the two girls. Both of Ivy's nipples and cock are completely erect as her balls begin to hang below. Her meat pole stands 24 inches tall, twitching with a menacing glare. Selina and Harley had never been penetrated by something so humongous, causing their mouths to water with gluttony and sin. Their once over-touched, exhausted pussies become wet again as they regain their sexual vigor.

With a sinister smile, Ivy begins taunting the two horny women as she jerks her dick in front of them.

"I know you ladies have been craving this massive cock! Why don't you help yourselves?" Ivy stated in a sexual tone.

Unable to hold her desires, Harley and Selina begin sucking her cock. They fall for Ivy's temptation, not even questioning the vanity of the situation. Lubricating Ivy's meat stick with their own spit, they stare up at their host with submission. Each taking a side, the two naked women start sliding their mouths and tongue up and down Ivy's long shaft. They lick the sweat off the skin, making Ivy only harder and harder.

A salty taste enters their mouths...

The green-skinned woman begins to blush as she is unable to hold her emotions. She can feel every intricate crevice of her penis being licked and smothered with her friend's saliva. However, this mostly teased her rather than pleased her.

Tired of the slow foreplay, Ivy grabs a hold of Harley's head and rams her meat stick into Harley's mouth. Harley starts gagging from the immense rod presented and forced into her face. Her esophagus scrapes against the skin and her uvula slams against the top of her throat.

Wet and sloppy noises come from her mouth as Harley's lips constantly smack against the base of Ivy's enormous wood. Her black makeup and red lipstick stain her tears and saliva. Her spit excretes from her slutty nose and mouth as fluids drip from her face. Meanwhile, Selina stares intensely jealously.