Chapter 13: Lois Lane

Heading back to our original universe. A law has been passed all across America: all superhero activity is illegal. Anybody acting as a vigilante or costumed hero will be considered a criminal. The only people exempted from this law are Superman and Captain Atom as they continue working for the government.

While most people suffered from this change, Ivy's brothel boosted its sales and number of employees. Due to female heroes losing work, many of them resulted in a life of debauchery as they transitioned to a different type of service. With hero work diminished, sex work has skyrocketed in Gotham. Ivy's brothel is no longer a place a release sexual frustrations, but live sexual heroic fantasies. No longer will people fuck a random woman with STD's. Now they get to impregnate their favorite superhero.

Ivy's brothel became so big, she had to expand. Gone are the days of working in the basement. The entire apartment complex is Ivy's domain. With the business growing at such an exponential rate, Ivy was forced to hire Catwoman and Harley Quinn as her co-managers. Although these were major expenses, it didn't bother her as much as all female heroes are now her whores. Their marketing spoke for themselves.

Standing naked inside hotel room 666 is the one and only, Lois Lane. Lois Lane had uncovered that each room has hidden cameras recording everyone's privacy. From former heroes and current politicians, Ivy had private information about every person in power. Lois wanted to publish this story to expose Ivy as a corrupt individual, however, Lois had underestimated Ivy's security. Caught trying to steal security footage, Lois is now trapped in Ivy's domain.

Lois Lane is tied against the bed frame. In between her legs stands Poison Ivy, watching the woman awake from her slumber. Although Ivy seems to be the only one in the room, Lois hears moaning coming from the locked bathroom. Ivy stares at the woman as Lois desperately tries to free herself. The harder Lois tries resisting, the harder Ivy tightens her vines. Seeing the reporter squirm only makes the owner hornier.

"Where am I!" Lois shouted.

Ivy can't resist her lust, glaring at Lois's fishnet legs squirming against the mattress. The reporter's red lipstick reflects the ceiling lights. Lois stares at Ivy masturbating in front of her scaring her in the process.  Her mascara starts smearing from her tears.

A black, water droplet is dripping against the woman's cheek and down to her breasts. It was clear that Lois was worried about what Ivy might do to her. On the other hand, Ivy is barely able to contain herself. This was a dream come true: to fuck Superman's wife.

"Stop masturbating!" Lois murmured.

"Okay, but let me show you something better!" Ivy replied.

Lois's choice of words would soon go against her as Ivy begins removing her clothes off. With Ivy's long, futa penis exposed, the woman quickly stops masturbating and plans to insert her giant rod into Lois's pussy. Lois can feel the tip rubbing against her birth canal while making perfect eye contact with the green futanari.

Horror fills Lois's eyes while lust fills Ivy's. In a desperate attempt to save herself, the reporter pisses herself uncontrollably and squirts yellow water between her legs. The water drenches the bed sheets and Ivy's cock. Ivy responds with a smirk and a blush as the reaction only makes the green-futa even harder than before.

"Thanks, my cock is all lubbed up now." Ivy responds.

Not wasting a single second, Ivy launches her cock into the reporter's insides like a train speeding through a tunnel. The girth of Ivy's thing spreads Lois's insides. Lois screams in agony as she feels Ivy's tip break the entrance of the womb. Looking down she can see a cock-shaped bulge appear within her belly. More smeared mascara drips against her face.