Chapter 12: A Whole New World

Context: Meanwhile in another dimension, Poison Ivy is new the god of excess and debauchery, and has currently captured a group of rogue women. Using her powers of seduction, Ivy was able to control all the Amazon warriors and become the new ruler of Themyscira. No longer the proud female warriors they once were, the Amazonians are now Ivy's source of depravity. Every day the Amazonians are impregnated by Ivy's planet-like tentacles and forced to give birth to swamp creatures, expanding Ivy's army. With every sexual act indulged Ivy becomes more powerful than before.

With the Rogue warriors, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, and Raven, now captured, Ivy has amassed her fellow whores into her colosseum. With the former heroes being shackled under the Lasso of Truth, all the citizens are forced to watch as their only hope becomes broken like them.

Present: Torches light up the center arena as thousands of Amazon warriors are spectating. The wind blows against their naked bodies and clits, awaiting for their ruler to prepare the stage. While seats for the audience were available, the women were instead forced to sit on the laps of the swamp creatures with the cocks rammed deep inside them.

All the Amazonians watch their heroes in public display as they get their wombs and rectums penetrated with monster seeds. Walking towards the center stage is their Goddess Ivy and her three concubines on leashes: Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and Themyscria's former Queen (Hippolyta).

Just from a glance, Wonder Woman is filled with despair as she sees Ivy's slaves filled to the brim with semen. The white ooze leaks out of the slaves' vaginas and assholes, splashing against the dirt floor. Their black mascara is smeared across their face as it's drenched in piss, sweat, and cum. The concubines tits lactate breast milk all over.

Just seeing the state of the Island puts fear into the rogues' hearts, causing them to urinate their panties. However, it wasn't the mere sight that made the prisoners scared, but how joyful everyone acted.

"Oh... looks like they already pissed themselves!" Ivy screamed.

Wonder Woman, Raven, and Power Girl become puzzled.

The swamp monsters cheer in admiration as they continue thrusting and breeding their whores. Tears of happiness drip across the warrior's faces as they watch their heroes humiliate themselves. With the tip of the rods penetrating their slutty wombs, the Amazons cry with their insides violated.

"Why is everyone so happy? Especially when we're stuck like this!" Raven complained.

"It has to do with Ivy's phermons. Ivy must have tricked the citizens or something." Power Girl responded.

Wonder Woman didn't want to say anything. Knowing her braves sisters more than anyone, she knew when her family wasn't under any influence. She could only sense pure euphoria.

Wonder Woman is mentally frozen after seeing the state of her island. What once was the land of strong warriors is now a spawn point for sexual pleasure. Her mother is now a prostitute for a false god. Unable to see a way out, Wonder Woman eases her muscles and accepts her current situation.

Staring at the rogues with a cold, blank stare, Ivy begins her show. The rogues continue to stare at the ruler with confusion and outrage. The sound of Ivy's whistle calls her concubines over, who carry over three horses from the backside barn. Footsteps created from high heels and hooves can be heard behind the captured women.

The sound of horses behind them starts to panic between Raven and Power Girl.

"Wait.. you're not gonna..."

Raven gets interrupted by Ivy's maniacal laugh.

"Hahaha! Do you think I would waste the seed of my troops or my balls? Especially on the likes of you? No, I currently need more horses for the upcoming year. Luckily, I have the three of you to thank!" Ivy laughed