Chapter 14: Human Toilets

After Lois's dirty gangbang, she now joins the brothel's  20th-floor, public bathroom. While most bathrooms contain urinals or toilets, Ivy's brothel didn't contain any. Instead, Ivy hired former heroes to act as substitutes. Inside the floor's bathroom are Barbara Gordan (Batgirl), Zatanna, Black Canary, Mary Batson (Evil SuperWoman), Vixen, Huntress, Lois Lane, and Wonder Woman. The bathroom is nothing but dark concrete walls. Tall LED lights illuminate our hookers as a crowd of naked men surround them.

While most women would fear the abundance of men, these girls welcome the crowd. All the women are flattered as the paying customers jerk their long pythons in front of them.

All the women are shackled with a meta-dampener that negates their abilities. All of the females are completely naked, wearing nothing but ripped-up fishnet leggings and high heels. A long line of men wait impatiently for their turn. Only an hour into their shift and the girls are a mess.

Semen drips from their rectums and vaginas, seeping down onto the carpet floor. The women have their bellies inflated with cum. Their holes twitch and expand after being overstretched by their customers.

(Black Canary and Lois Lane)

Lois Lane and Black Canary are currently in the middle of having her vagina spread as black cocks penetrate her insides. The dick tips kiss the entrance of her womb, causing the woman to climax uncontrollably. However, having only one doesn't satisfy them. Being held up in a full-nelson, both Black Canary and Lois Lane pull their pussy lips. Their privates widen so they could fit more cocks.

"Rape me! Fuck me till my brain is filled with piss and cum!" Black Canary moaned.

"Give me children to birth! I want to give birth to 100 kids! I want to make so many incest babies that I can't even recognize which ones are my kids." Lois shouted.

Unable to deny their offer, four more men come towards the divorced whores. Their cocks remain harder than bricks as they penetrate the wives' insides. Black Canary and Lois Lane scream with sexual ecstasy as their birth tunnel is now cramped with three cocks. The two feel their pussies scrape against the stiff cocks. Their whole bodies become numb as their pussies deform into the shape of the men's rods.

"It's like giving birth all over again!" Lois screamed.

"Keep fucking me! I can feel my pussy gripping harder and harder!" Black Canary moaned.

(Batgirl)

Meanwhile, Batgirl is currently expressing her skills taught by Ivy.  Her time spent as Ivy's customer has now inspired the woman to start working as a full-time whore. Although Ivy only sees the woman as a human toilet, Barbara is currently working her slutty body to be worth Ivy's semen.

Spreading her ass cheeks as far as possible, Batgirl inserts four combined rods into her rectum at once. With the cocks occupying too much space inside her stomach, Batgirl was forced to vomit the previous load. The vomit projectiles out of her mouth and streams between her breasts and down towards her pussy. The smell of semen emulating from her dirty mouth becomes addicting. The woman loses her sanity as the four cocks become her body's apocalypse.

As the woman allows the fuckboys to penetrate her booty hole, Batgirl continuously fingers her pussy. Her toes curl as the harder the men thrust their hips.

"Hurry up and cum inside me! I want you cum until I vomit it out again! I want all your cum inside my asshole!" Batgirl shouted.

(Vixen)

As the four men plan to eject their seed into Batgirl's stomach, Vixen is hungry. With her back and head planted against the ground and her ass facing the ceiling. The woman begs the men around her to feed her through her rectum.