Chapter 6: Brothel

It's nighttime in Gotham City. The moon illuminates from the black sky as clubs begin blasting their music. Walking through this sinful city is our two slutty protagonists being dragged by their green-skinned kingpin. Slutty as they can be, Selina and Harley wear nothing but a thong and a collar around their necks and proceed to walk on all fours. Saliva drips from Selina's and Harley's faces as they stick their tongues and whimper as Ivy's domestic dogs.

While her slutty friends came in bare, Ivy came styling. Her dress was covered in silky, green, alligator skin. On her right arm were her leashes while the other carried a Louis Vuitton bag packed with sex toys and condoms.

As ladies arrive at an underground facility called, "Eve's Garden", Ivy doesn't even bother with the bouncers as they willingly open the doors for the three women.

"Why'd they let us in?" Harley questioned.

"I own the place," Ivy stated nonchalantly.

Although Ivy's pet humans were confused with Ivy's extravagant, nightlife, they continue to follow. With the gates of night-heaven slowly opening, neon lights blare from the entrance. Within a glimpse of the business interiors, the crawling whores widen their eyes as they glare at the beauty of this sex palace.

The decorative theme is filled with juxtaposition with the vineyards and wood walls opposing the green and pink neon lights. However, it wasn't the lights that grabbed their attention, but the employees.

As Selina and Harley are yanked across the cum stained floor, they can't help but stare at each hooker. Each prostitute had their body exposed, wearing nothing but used condoms around their hips. Their indecent bodies were only covered by the distasteful cocks and hips of customers.

The scent of alcohol and jizz lingers in their nostrils, putting them into a sexual trance. Jealous of the other women, Selina and Harley begged their master if they could join them.

"Ivy, I can't wait anymore. Put some cocks inside me already." Harley asked impatiently.

"Me too!" Selina exclaimed alongside.

Yanking their leashes, Ivy dragged their attention away from the distractions.

"Don't worry. I have some special cocks just for you," Ivy replied.

Both Harley and Selina become sad as they feel the sticky residue of cum on the concrete floor. Their pussies only get wetter as they crawl past swarms of penises. Using every ounce of strength to control their desires, the girls follow Ivy into the back. Here, Ivy invites her whores into the VIP section, filled with private rooms. While the commoners had to fuck the public girls, VIP was meant for the richest and thirstiest customers.

Sitting at the receptionist's desk is Wonder Woman, Hawk Girl, Zatana, Raven, Starfire, Power Girl, and Batgirl.

Everyone but Batgirl stare at each other with lust gleaming in their eyes. With this moment's look, the girls immediately knew who they wanted. Breaking this silent tension was Ivy, introducing her concubines.

"Hello, ladies. It seems you gals enjoyed being here last time. I'd like to introduce you to Harley Quinn and Selina Kyle. They'll be your servers tonight." Ivy stated.

Wonder Woman and Power Girl smirked, disappointed at Ivy.

"The only reason we're back is that you promised us girls who can go all. It's Raven's and Starfire's 18th birthday, so we want someone special." Power Girl replied.

Ivy ignores Power Girl's insult. Rubbing the end of her high-heel into Harley's anus, she continues her introduction.

"Well, I assure you. They can swallow, jerk, and fuck anything you're packing. And they love the thick... salty... taste of cum." Ivy claimed.