Chapter 9: Harlivy

It's 8 in the morning, a year since Harley and Selina started working in the brothel. COVID-19 has struck and the brothel's business has come to a close. While the girls had continued living with each other, work made it difficult to spend quality time with each other. Sex had become almost meaningless after getting fucked for a living.

Although the month of lockdown had practically killed Ivy's business, it also reignited a spark between Harley and Ivy. The lockdown had also given time for Selina to re-evaluate her relationship with her ex. After weeks of apologizing and commitment, the feline woman decides to move back in with her ex-boyfriend (Bruce Wayne) in this time of crisis.

With Selina done packing, she proceeds to exit Ivy's apartment. Harley and Ivy lead Selina out as they say their last goodbyes.

"I'm glad you worked things out with Bruce after all these years," Ivy states.

"Yeah. It was tough but we managed." Selina replied.

"Thank Goodness! You dropped the ball dumping that rich dude."

The girls share one last, awkward laugh.

With the elevator arriving at their floor, Selina exits with her bags. The metallic doors close and she waves one last goodbye. The girls take a moment to gather their emotions before heading back to the apartment. Holding in their tears, they continue to follow their same, lazy schedule.

Sitting on the couch, Ivy turns on the television and tries distracting both Harley and herself with mind-numbing content. "Fifty Shades of Gray" play and both girls begin to blush. The intense BDSM sex turns the girls on as they imagine themselves as actors.

"God! Selina just left the building and I'm getting horny. What's wrong with me?" Harley thinks to herself.

"I'm getting so hard right now. But if I try hiding it, it'll be even more obvious." Ivy contemplates.

Wanting to change the channel, the clown princess reaches for the remote on Ivy's lap. However, Harley feared she would climax just looking at Ivy in her current emotional state. Blindly reaching for the remote, Harley instead grabbed Ivy's cock by accident. She notices the girth and stiffness of Ivy's green sausage and quickly realizes her mistake.

Both girls quickly turn towards each other with their faces turned red, and react frantically.

"Holy shit! I thought that was the remote!" Harley replied.

"It's fine! Understandable!" Ivy replied.

As the two sit in silence, Ivy thinks about Harley's reaction. Roommates for a year, Ivy ponders why they're both embarrassed. Wanting an explanation for Harley's bashful attitude, Ivy presses the conversation as she changes the channel.

"I mean it's not that weird. It's not like we haven't had sex before." Ivy continued.

Ivy tries to converse in a calm and non-judgemental, however, she could tell it came out the exact opposite. Not wanting the situation to be more awkward, Harley answers her friend as honestly as possible.

"Yeah, but that was a year ago. After the first week, you haven't had sex with me or Selina. Touching your cock feels weird now." Harley replied.

"What? We've had sex plenty..."

Ivy isn't able to finish her thought as she can't remember a time either Harley or Selina made love with Ivy after the gangbang. Ivy tries conjuring all her memories throughout the past year, but no recent signs of sexual activity between the three arrive. Realizing the situation, Ivy continues to remain silent as they watch Tom and Jerry.