Chapter 3: Selina's Solo

Selina, aka Catwoman, was no exception. Just an hour after consuming Ivy's elixir, she too loses control of her own body. Her body starts aching as her face becomes hotter and hotter. Her pussy starts getting wet and drenches her pants. The juices drip against the inner part of her legs, sliding towards her feet and into the ground.

"Holy shit, I'm so wet... I can fill a whole bottle." Selina thought to herself.

Selina tries her best not to touch herself, rubbing her thick thighs together and taking deep breaths. However, the more she resisted, the stronger her urges grew. Dirty thoughts enter her head as her clothes become completely wet. Breathing becomes harder as her face turns bright red. With her nipples completely erect, her sex drive overcomes her as she falls against the floor.

With her knees caving in and her butt cheeks planted onto the ground, Selina becomes tempted as she puts one hand cramped between her legs, and another grasping one of her breasts. She sticks her tongue out as she continues to pleasure herself. Saliva drips down from her mouth, in between her breasts, and down between her legs. Without any oils beside her, she uses her own spit as a lubricant. Her mind is completely blank with pleasure being her only concern.

Ignoring any guest manners, Selina begins fingering herself as she plays with her breasts. With her left hand, she grabs the nearest boob and bites onto the areola. Her tongue swirls around the brown spot as her teeth clench onto the tip.

The breast continues to slip out of her mouth, however, it doesn't bother Selina as she continues to feed it into her mouth.

After minutes of this back and forth, her tit slips from her mouth once again.

The giant breast falls and slaps the other. Her chest pillows begin to jiggle causing the short-haired woman to moan.

The moan had become louder than she wanted, waking her subconscious. Quickly realizing what she had done, Selina pulls her fingers out of her pussy, covering her mouth. The apartment is quiet as Selina is unable to hear any voices of concern. Not wanting to get caught by her friends, Selina takes a momentary pause as she jumps towards her bed.

Using the blanket as a mouth gag, Selina gently plants her face against the mattress for a better angle. She uses her entire hand this time. With her palms out and her hand completely flat, she begins jabbing in and out of herself and continues fondling her left breast. Her hand disappears and reappears out of her vagina, completely drenched in the pussy juices. It was as if she was physically reaching further and further into herself.

"Holy fuck! I want some dicks inside me so bad!" Selina mumbled.

Her knuckles graise against her insides. Wanting to increase the intensity, she balls her hand into a fist. Selina uses her fist to rummage through every crevice of her body shifting her fist side by side. She tries to reach further and further but is only able to fit her wrists as well.

Tears stream out her eyes as she fists her canal into a climax. A water-like pressure builds from her pussy as she is ramming her hand in and out. The muscles in her legs begin to turn weak. With the pressure becoming too much for her body to handle, Selina instantly begins squirting and starts hosing down her bed sheets.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Selina mumbles.

Once again her eyes roll up with her fist still inside her body. While she had reached a climax, Selina wasn't satisfied. Filled with debauchery and lust, Selina immediately continues fisting herself as she refuses to give her body a break. Her legs get weaker as her lust grows stronger.

"Holy fuck! I can't believe I'm going again!" Selina tells herself.

Although both Harley and Selina think they're continuing their sex journey alone, an unexpected traveler is about to join them.