Chapter 2: Harley's Solo

An hour had passed since both women had taken the serum and the effects had started to kick in. With everyone sitting inside their rooms, each person was alone with only their thoughts. Inside Harley's room, Harley Quinn started to feel... horny.

Juices from her vagina start to leak from her panties and her nipples slowly but maturely turn erect. She began gasping for air as an indescribable feeling in her chest started to weigh heavily against her lungs. Her thighs begin to sweat alongside her palms. Her pussy begins to ache begging for her sexual attention. Knowing Harley isn't in her own home, Harley tries her best to control her sexual desires. Rubbing her legs against each other Harley tries to ignore her body's desires. Unfortunately, this failure of an attempt doesn't bid her well as she is unable to control herself. Unable to resist the urge to masturbate, Harley begins to pleasure herself.

Removing every article of clothing on her body, Harley quickly throws her naked back against the guest bed as she prepares to ease her sex drive. Lifting her feet behind her head, Harley vigorously rams her fingers into her hole. Her middle and ring fingers constantly enter back and forth while her nails scrape her insides with bliss.

The pleasure becomes too much for her to handle, causing her to make moaning noises a loud. Afraid of getting caught by one of her housemates, Harley quickly grabs her wet panties next to her head and bites into them to muffle her sounds. With her panties in her mouth, the white pale woman can taste the residue of her own salty juices.

Harley's face immediately turns red as she blushes from relieving herself. This charade continues until finally Harley reaches her climax. A tight, watery sensation emanates from her clitoris. As she continues to finger herself, the feeling grows stronger and stronger until finally, she is no longer able to hold it.

Unable to control herself, she immediately begins to squirt toward the guest room ceiling. An enormous waterfall of liquid exits from her pussy. Her fluids arch high in the air and fall towards her body. Liquid splashes against her face, breasts, and shoulders, covering her body with her own bodily fluids. While most people would take time to breathe and collect their thoughts, Harley immediately continues with her sex act as she still isn't satisfied. Reaching for her bag, Harley pulls out her recently cleaned bat and continues to pleasure herself.

Returning to the same position, Harley gently presses the head of her bat against her vagina. Using her delicate fingers, Harley turns the bat left and right until, finally, it enters her body. Harley continues to force her bat into herself until the head finally taps her womb.

While Harley usually stops there, Ivy's serum continues to make Harley devious. Wanting it to push it more Harley tries easing her bat further into her body but to no avail. Realizing gentle gestures won't get the end results she wants, Harley musters all her strength and thrusts the wooden bat into her womb. A bulge appears from the outside of her stomach and Harley screams with ecstasy.

Harley readjusts her makeshift mouth gag, reshaping the panties to fit inside her whole mouth. With her panties covered in saliva, her cheeks on her face begin to puff with the bat still pounding her insides. Drool froths from her mouth and down to her chin. Tears of joy spill from her eyes as she reaches sexual enlightenment.