Chapter 10: Too Far

Harley is currently cuffed against Ivy's bed.  Her anus and vagina were completely exposed to the five naked futas standing in front of her: Ivy, Raven, Starfire, Blackfire, and Power Girl. The shadow of their cocks had completely shaded the clown princess from the bedroom light. Her pussy and rectum twitched with excitement as she saw the size of their girths.

All the slut wants now is to be penetrated by those cocks.

"I'm ready. Fuck my slutty holes. Impregnate me." Harley demanded.

"Not yet Harls. I want to try something." Ivy stated with a grin on her face.

With immense strength, Power Girl stomps on top of Harley's pussy with great intensity. Harley screams in orgasmic agony and instantly squirts out water from the tip of her clit. Her tongue sticks out ahe gao style, letting out a puddle of drool from her mouth.

Reaching underneath the bed, Ivy pulls out three bottles of wine. As Blackfire and Starfire lift Harely's buttocks off the mattress, Ivy opens the elixirs and forces the liquid down Harley's booty canal.

"Fuck! My stomach is getting so big! I feel pregnant!" Harley screams

The clown princess butt chugs the vast volume of liquid down her rectum, filling her stomach to the brim. The other futas watch with excitement, masturbating as the helpless woman in front of them gets her stomach pumped with wine. Harley's eyes roll back as she feels the cold fluid gush into every crevice and down her intestines.

"It ain't over!" Ivy continues

With her penis completely erect, Ivy jams her massive rod down Harley's flooded anus. A gush of wine bursts from her hole as the tip of her penis hits Harley's G-spot. Harley screams louder as she feels Ivy's veiny shaft hitting her insides.

"Yes. Fuck me while I'm drunk. Use me as your cum toilet." Harley responded.

Unable to control her lust, Ivy instantly releases her seed inside Harley's booty hole, expanding Harley's inflation. The clown princess smiles and moans in joy, slowly losing the feeling in her legs. Her belly button exceeds the height of her tits and blocks her vision. Although Harley is barely able to fit all the juices inside, she continues to beg for more.

"More cum!" Harley screams

Meeting her godly demands, Raven takes her turn, slamming her penis inside the filled rectum. She thrusts her hips in rapid succession, causing her balls to smack against the woman's ass cheeks. The wine begins splashing with each stab, lubing the witch's cock. Raven feels her magic stick entering into Harley's intestines and the wet contents smothering her penis. A little bulge pokes out from Harley's round belly each time Raven plunges her cock deep.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Raven screams

"Cum inside me! I want that dirty seed inside my asshole!" Harley screams back

The woman becomes unable to control her emotions and lets out a burst of semen down Harely's asshole. Her stomach inflates once more and is bigger than before. With the bottom exit plugged and Harley's stomach unable to hold more content, a purple sludge bursts out of Harley's mouth. Starfire quickly rushes over and plugs the clown's mouth with her two hands. Harley's stomach continues to inflate so big that it begins covering her thighs.

"Oh my god! I can taste that sticky cum! It's so good!" Harley thinks to herself.

As Raven pulls her cock out and drops Harley's hips to the ground. With immense velocity, Power Girl and Blackfire step onto Harley's torso with their high heels, trying to stomp the contents out of the woman's asshole. Harley feels the pointy soles pressing against her, climaxing in reaction. Pressure builds up between her ass cheeks the harder the two women stomp. Unable to withstand the pain, a rumbling erupts within her poop canal.