The life I've always wanted.

MY HAPPY LIFE AS JENNETTE MARGARITA

Phraze:Ahh! Father please don't beat me I'm sorry!!please spare me..(while crying)

Her father:Shut-up you good for nothing child! I need your phone and you are refusing me!? You are nothing but a burden to me!! Why don't you just die by your own!? (Saying this things while beating her by a belt)

(AFTER A WHILE WHEN HER FATHER FINALLY SPARE HER WITH A LOT OF BRUISES)

Phraze:Why...just why can't l have a normal life? (With teary eyes and weak voice)

(HER FATHER WENT OUT FOR GAMBLING)

Phraze in her mind: Huh? Yes, this is enough now I can't tolerate that Bastard anymore. Today I'm gonna get out of this rotten place.

(THEN PHRAZE STANDS UP AND GOES TOWARDS THE WINDOW)

Phraze: This window is too high...should I jump or not...... *sigh* silly me, I have to jump in order to survive!!

(WITH THIS SHE JUMP OFF THE  WINDOW)

Phraze: Ahhhh!!

*THUD*

Phraze: Oww! My leg hurts.

Phraze in her mind: But atleast i landed safely..

Phraze: *sigh* And now, I can enjoy my freedom!! (Screamed Phraze out of joy)

(PHRAZE STARTED RUNNING AND JUMPING ALL OVER THE STREETS VERY HAPPILY)

Phraze: Waah... Everything is so nice here. (Her eyes started sparkling whenever she saw something new)

After sometimes~

Phraze: Wahh... Today was fun but now I'm hungry I need to eat something but i don't have any money.

[Then Phraze went to a near by sweet shop standing outside and watching the tasty sweets]

Phraze in her mind: Wow... Each and every sweet looks tasty...

(Then the shop owner look at Phraze and smiles)

Phraze in her mind: Huh? Why is smiling at me like that? Anyway, I should also respond her. (Phraze smiled back at the owner)

[The shop owner was touched by Phraze's smile and her kind reply]

Phraze in her mind: Now then, I should be going.(Phraze started walking away)

Shop owner: W-wait!

[The shop owner came out of her shop to call Phraze]

Phraze in her mind: Huh? I-is she calling me??

Shop owner: Yes you, come here dear.

Phraze: Y-yes! Grandma!

Shop owner: Here, have this melon bread.

Phraze: B-but i don't have any money!!. I can't accept it grandma.

Shop owner: It's okay you don't have to pay.

Phraze: But-

Shop owner: Shh... Just take it already young one. (She said while smiling gently)

Phraze: Really thank you so much grandma.

Shop owner: You're welcome.

Women: Waah help!!! my daughter!!

[Phraze was about to take a bite of her melon bread when she heard a woman's scream, begging to save her daughter who was on the middle of the road picking up her teddy. But, a car was coming straight in her direction]

Phraze- *gasp* I'm sorry grandma!!

[The bread slip out of Phraze's hands and she ran towards the little girl at her full speed to save the girl]

*Crash*

Croud: Person.1.oh my gosh! What just happened here!?. Person.2.The girl seemed to save the child but... Person.3. Its really bad, the girl tried to her best to save the child.

Women: Tilia! Tilia! Answ-

Tilia: Mama! Mama! Tilia is here! Mama!

Women: Tilia! My child! I'm sorry I was not able look after you!! *Sob* *sob*

(The women was crying while hugging her child)

Tilia: It's okay Mama Tilia is fine this sister saved Tilia.

(she said while pointing towards Phraze who was now laying on the road covered in blood)

Tilia: Mama, why is sister laying on the road?

Women: *gasp* I'm sorry!! I'm so so sorry!! Please forgive me! Forgive me! You saved my child's life!! Forgive me!!.

(the women's tears were flooding out of her eyes)

Phraze in her mind- huh? Is the child safe? Did I saved the child? I did, right?....
I feel no pain...maybe it's time for me to meet mom...right?
But... I don't.....want to...die..not yet...I want to at least experience to be happy, experience to love and to be loved, experience to...to be in luxury...I,I...I want to get the life I've always wanted....the life of my favourite character.... J-jen..nette... Mar..gari...ta..(with this she passes away)

[Then she open her eyes slightly and find herself in a beautiful garden, she look around and find her hands and her body which was too small like a 6-7 year old girl]

Phraze:What the? W-Where am l? T-This beautiful garden?..(thinking something)

Phraze in her mind: N-no....wait..c-could it be!?

(She then run to get out from the garden and once she got out she saw a boy with white hairs)

Phraze in her mind:Who is he?(gasping) c-could he really be....

Phraze:I-Ijekiel?

END OF CHAPTER 1....