Outsider

Jennette: W-what do you mean?

Jennette in her mind: Did he finally caught me?? Like he caught Athanasia...does he already knows that I'm...an OUTSIDER?

Lukas: Don't act like you don't know anything, either tell me who are you or I'll have no choice to burn this place to force you.

Jennette in her mind: *gasp* B-burn this place?! Is he out of his freaking mind or something!!

Jennette: *sigh* Okay it seems like there is nothing helping in it. I am-

Ijekiel- Jennette should I open my eyes?

JENNETTE WAS SAYING THE TRUTH TO LUCAS BUT SUDDENLY HEARD THE SWEAT AND SUGARY VOICE OF HER COUSIN

Jennette in her mind: Shoot!I forgot that Ijekiel is also here, I don't have time!!

Jennette: Hey, jackass!! I'll tell about myself next time 'cuz...you see I don't have enough time to do...so remove the magic and let me go I have to spend all my today with Ijekiel. So bye-bye!!

Lucas: wait!

AS JENNETTE WAS ABOUT TO GO LUCAS GRABBED HER HAND

Jennette: Now what?

*Snaps*LUCAS SNAPS HIS FINGERS AND AFTER SOME SECONDS JENNETTE LOOKED AROUND AND FOUND THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN STOPPED INCLUDING IJEKIEL

Jennette: What the hell did you do?

Lucas: Hah! Just a little magic.

Jennette: Magic? But why now?

Lucas: Huh? What do you mean? Didn't you just tell me you don't have much time?

Jennette: B-but that doesn't mean you will stop the whole world!!

Lucas: Oh really you think I care about this damn world? Now, its getting late just tell me who the hell are you?

Jennette: *sigh* Guess it can't be helped.....Iam an outsider. I came from another world....just like Athanasia.

Lucas: Wait you know about her?!

Jennette: Yeah, fortunately.

Lucas: huh?

Jennette: Look, Athy came from a world which is a little different from mine.

Lucas: Little different?

Jennette: Yes, she is from a place where this whole world is inside a novel. In her previous life, she read that Athanasia was going get executed. But she eventually changes her fate.

Lucas: Fate? What fate?

Jennette: Wait, let me at least complete the explanation Jackass.

Lucas: You!-

Jennette: Unlike Athanasia, Iam from a place where I saw everything, like how she changed her fate, how she charmed everyone and I also know about the things she doesn't.

Lucas: hmm...Then you mean you know the future she'll be changing into, in these coming years? Right?

Jennette: Yes.

Lucas: Oow...so what are you doing? I mean what do you plan to do in this world if everything is on her hands?

Jennette: Oh you don't have to concern yourself I am definitely not interested in stealing the show. My, I mean Jennette's ending is the best anyway.

Lucas: Huh?

Jennette: Ok so Jackass you should go. I have so much work to do.

Lucas: Chimera, you should stop calling me that. And may I know what important work a mere 5-6 year old kid have?

Jennette: Hmph! You call me Chimera then I'll call Jackass simple and shut-up go to Athanasia.

Lucas: Don't tell me what to do..

Jennette: yeah,yeah(said Jennette nonchalantly)

Lucas: Ok then I also have some work to do so I'll be going, hope we meet again... Chimera.(said Lucas while giving a smirk to Jennette)

Jennette: *sigh* And I hope we don't. Never.

[Then Lucas snaps his fingers again and vanished away beautifully but the moment he was gone the time started once again. Ijekiel was unpaused and saw Jennette standing in front of him.]

Ijekiel: J-jennette? What happened? Why are you there? I-imean you wanted to play a game right?

Jennette: Oh! Ijekiel well.....it's nothing I changed my mood let's go and eat sweets,play more games and spend more time together...just for today.

[Jennette went for his hand and grabbed them while having a bright smile on her pretty face.]

Ijekiel: Ack! B-but what about my classes!?

Jennette: Leave your studies just this once you have your entire life y'know let's enjoy ourselves and have fun like some normal children..(Jennette said these things while having a matured smile on her face... which made Ijekiel go all red)

END OF CH. 4